LetsGoDigital - Photokina 2002 Live Showfloor Coverage
All content and pictures on this site are copyrighted material and owned by their respective creators or owners. Publication, copying, broadcasting or retransmission of the content or pictures in whole or partially without the written permission of the copyright holder is prohibited.
New BenQ digital camera announcements at the Photokina
All content and pictures on this site are copyrighted material and owned by their respective creators or owners. Publication, copying, broadcasting or retransmission of the content or pictures in whole or partially without the written permission of the copyright holder is prohibited.
The new BenQ's DC1500 is compact and lightweight (weighs 100 grams) yet it features an integrated 0.9" colour STN LCD. This small camera has some handy features such as dual mode storage (SD card expandable and built in memory), dual mode power source to ensure durability (built in battery together with two AAA batteries). It supports PIM II technology ensuring the best printout quality. The DC1500 can also be connected directly to TV (NTSC/PAL) for previewing, and unlimited video clip (dependant on memory size).
The BenQ DC4500 combines a stylish design with simplicity of use. It offers 4.1 mega-pixel resolution and features a 3X optical zoom and 3X digital zoom. Special features include 5 modes of White Balance, 3 modes of metering, and ISO 400, which provides special light support at night. With digital cameras up to 4.1 mega-pixel, there can be power consumption issues, however the DC4500 offers dual power source to ensure that your enjoyment is never be interrupted. The DC4500 also supports PIM II technology, ensuring the best output quality.
BenQ DC1500
According to BenQ features all the BenQ digital cameras their unique HIT (Historgram & Image Transformation) technology. HIT is a built-in software function that enriches the colour level of photographs taken with a digital camera. Normally, a digital camera can capture only about 80% of the colours; HIT reveals the remaining 20%, giving photographs a quality that other cameras could not achieve. The claim is pretty high, we will wait and see whether BenQ can live up to its claim...