CorelDRAW mascot - How it works |
- Carlos can be viewed on Corel's site
- On Thursday, 08 June 2006 to Thursday, 22 June 2006 residents of the UK are invited to visit Corel’s UK homepage - under the News and Events section, Carlos will be displayed linking you to the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions are laid out with the full CorelDRAW instructions.
- Navigate around the web site identifying three Carlos images hatching out of an egg (each with its own unique four digit code). These could be found anywhere from the press page to the product section.
- Once all three Carlos eggs have been found, click back to the Terms and Conditions. Clicking on the enter competition button you then need to fill in the entry form and submit.
- Corel, based in the UK, will then randomly pick three winning names. These names will, in the order they are drawn, win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd DRAW prizes.
- The winners receive their prizes in June, their names will appear on the Corel homepage.
Mascot Carlos the Chameleon - Prizes
1st - 1 full box copy of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3
2nd - 1 full box copy of Corel Photo Album 6 and Carlos goodie bag (Corel bag, Carlos t-shirt, Carlos post-it notes, Carlos stickers, etc.)
3rd - 1 full box copy of Corel Photo Album 6 and a Slippery Carlos
Carlos the Chameleon - Mascot of CorelDraw Graphics Suite X3
Carlos, the Chameleon, now the mascot of Corel’s flagship product - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 - is representative of the company’s ability to adapt to its customer’s needs and market requirements. Carlos does just that, he changes colour dependent of the circumstance he is in, which in-turn, enables Carlos to evolve. He is agile and hosts many features that allow him to survive in the most aggressive environments, where survival of the fittest is paramount. Such features include: eyes that can rove and swivel, equipping Carlos to focus both eyes together (like humans) or to focus separately to observe two different objects simultaneously. In addition, Carlos was one of 30 brothers and sisters. As with most Chameleons, Carlos was born in spring and dines out regularly on spiders and insects.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 software
Launched earlier this year, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 was built for design and graphics professionals, Occasional Business Users (OBUs) / Small to Medium Businesses (SMBs), hobbyists, consumers and academic. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 poses many uses for all industries including: logo creation, brochures, greetings cards, signs, advertising, training materials, newsletters, etc.
CorelDraw software - Price & Availability
Should you be unlucky but still want to purchase CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 (RRP: £329 full / £149 upgrade) or any of Corel’s products i.e. Corel Paint Shop Pro X (RRP: £85 full / £41 upgrade), Corel Photo Album 6 (RRP: £25), Corel WordPerfect Office X3 (RRP: £235 full / £115 upgrade), Corel Painter IX.5 (RRP: £249 full / £99 upgrade) or Corel Painter Essentials 3 (RRP: £59) visit the eStore from Corel.