|HP LaserJet 9040|
Nic Rossmüller : June 6th 2006 - 11:05 CET
HP LaserJet 9040 : Boost productivity with the HP LaserJet 9040 series reliable, entry-level, high-volume printers designed for the department or large workgroup. The HP LaserJet 9040 series increases the productivity of users and IT managers by easily and reliably handling demanding, high-volume printing, including batch printing. This series also has wide-format capabilities (up to A3 size) and optional duplexing and advanced finishing. Reduce wait times and see productivity rise with print speeds up to 40 pages per minute and first page out in under eight seconds. HP Smart printing technology enables hassle-free print management and quick and simple replacement of toner cartridges and other supplies through proactive alerts.|
HP LaserJet 9040 - Features|
• Meet demanding, high-volume printing needs with a 300,000 page-per-month
• Take advantage of advanced finishing options including an eight-bin mailbox
• Improve performance with a 533 MHz processor and expandable memory
• Manage easily with HP Web Jetadmin and embedded Web server
• Share printing reliably and easily with HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Print Server
• Conserve paper, time and money using the automatic two-sided printing function
• Designed together with the printer, the HP LaserJet C8543X Black Smart Print Cartridge delivers exceptional quality and reliability.
• Produces high-quality prints on a variety of media types
HP LaserJet 9040 - Pricing
• HP LaserJet 9040: $2,299
• HP LaserJet 9040n: $2,899
• HP LaserJet 9040dn: $3,299
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.