HP Color LaserJet 1600 - Features |
• Printing speeds of up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) in both color and mono
• Instant-on Technology delivers a faster first page - printing in 20 seconds
• Easy-to-use control panel with an intuitive two-line LCD display
• Single door access makes toner cartridge replacement hassle-free
• Standard 250-sheet input tray
• 125-sheet output bin
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
• 16 MB of standard printing memory and a powerful 264 MHz processor
• Designed with HP brochure, photo, and presentations papers to produce professional-quality documents on a variety of matte and glossy media, including the new HP Color Laser Glossy Presentation Paper
• HP Color LaserJet Introductory Print Cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner: Approximately 1,000-page introductory HP Color LaserJet Black Print Cartridge with HP ColorSphere toner and 1,000-page HP Color LaserJet Cyan, Yellow and Magenta print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner
• Original HP print cartridges with ColorSphere toner are designed together with HP printers to optimize quality and reliability for brilliant, photo-quality business printing
HP LaserJet 1600 printer - Price & Availability
The HP Color LaserJet 1600 printer is expected to be available for purchase in June 2006 in North America. The LaserJet 1600 will be sold at a estimated US street price of $299 .
HP LaserJet 1600 printer - Supplies
• HP LaserJet Q6000A Black Print Cartridge (2,500 pages): $75
• HP LaserJet Q6001A Cyan Print Cartridge (2,000 pages): $82
• HP LaserJet Q6002A Yellow Print Cartridge (2,000 pages): $82
• HP LaserJet Q6003A Magenta Print Cartridge (2,000 pages): $82
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business computing, imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Oct. 31, 2005, HP revenue totalled $86.7 billion.