|HP Advanced Photo Paper|
Ilse Jurriën : June 6th 2006 - 01:06 CET
HP Advanced Photo Paper : HP Advanced Photo Paper enables customers to generate lab-quality, vibrant color photo prints that dry instantly and exhibit excellent water resistance. The photo papers are also thick and heavy, providing a substantial feel to the print. HP Advanced Photo Paper provides more gloss on the page and soft-gloss options for 13” x 19” and 8.5” x 11”/A4 size prints. The photo papers are also available in a wide-range of sizes from 4” x 6” to 13” x 19”. The 13” x 19” papers are ideal for the HP Photosmart Pro B9180. The HP Advanced Photo Paper is expected to be available for purchase June, 2006 in North America, at a estimated US street prices from $11.99 to $14.99.|
Photo paper - Auto sense technology|
the new HP Advanced Photo Paper incorporates HP’s proprietary Auto Sense technology. HP Auto Sense-enabled printers ‘read’ special Auto Sense marks on the back of HP Advanced Photo Paper and automatically optimize print settings. Auto Sense technology simplifies printing and helps ensure consistent photo quality while helping to prevent wasted paper and ink. New HP Advanced Photo Paper brings exceptional value to home and professional Photo printing with excellent quality and performance at an affordable price.
HP Advanced Photo Paper - Technical specifications
• 10.5 mil thick, 250 g/m2
• Porous-photobase media
• Compatible with all inkjet printers
• Compatible with pigment ink systems
HP Advanced Photo Paper - Features
• Photos dry instantly, without smudging
• Image quality & color rivals retail photos
• More than 200 years of light and thermal fade with the HP Photosmart Pro B9180 printer utilizing HP Vivera inks
• Easy printing due to HP’s proprietary Auto Sense technology which auto-matically selects print settings for the optimal mix of speed and quality
• Enhanced glossy finish that delivers bright, vivid colors
• Thicker and heavier paper provides consumers with a sturdy photo feel
• Compatible with any inkjet printer, optimized for HP’s new HP Photosmart Pro B9180 and HP Photosmart A430, A510, A610, A710 series compact photo printers featuring new Vivera dye inks.
HP Photo paper - Prices
• Glossy, 8.5 x 11-inch, 25 sheets: $11.99
• Glossy, 8.5 x 11-inch, 50 sheets: $19.99
• Glossy, 8.5 x 11-inch, 100 sheets: $29.99
• Soft Gloss, 8.5 x 11-inch, 50 sheets, $19.99
• Satin-matt, 13 x 19-inch, 25 sheets: $49.99
• Glossy, 13 x 19-inch, 25 sheets: $49.99
• Glossy, 4 x 6-inch, plus perforated tab, 100 sheets: $12.99
• Glossy, 4 x 6-inch, 100 sheets: $12.99
• Glossy, 5 x 7-inch, 60 sheets: $14.99
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business computing, imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Oct. 31, 2005, HP revenue totalled $86.7 billion.