Nic Rossmüller : June 6th 2006 - 01:01 CET
|HP Photosmart D6160
HP Photosmart D6160 : The HP Photosmart D6160 Photo Printer, based on HP’s scalable printing technology, is the world’s fastest photo printer with six individual inks and reliable document performance for high-volume printing. Print photos without a PC using a Pictbridge-enabled camera or camera phone with optional Bluetooth adapter. Offering efficient printing speeds with 4 x 6-inch photos in as fast as 12 seconds, documents up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and up to 31 ppm in color the HP Photosmart D6160 Photo Printer is ideal for quick and easy home photo printing and creative tasks. Six-ink color with HP Vivera Inks produces realistic photos that resist fading for generations.|
HP Photosmart D6160 - Quality|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart D6160 Photo Printer that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support. Efficiently designed individual ink cartridges allow users to replace only the ink colors used ideal for high-volume printing. HP Real Life technologies allow users to edit photos directly on the printer to remove red-eye and enhance photos with adaptive lighting for professional quality photos at home.
HP Photosmart D6160 - Features
• HP Photosmart Express button makes completing your digital photography experience fast
• Automated 4x6-inch and 5x7-inch tray for dedicated photo printing
• HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit, organize, print, share and archive
• Effortlessly print landscapes or other panoramic images with HP panorama photo printing
• Produce water and smudge resistant photos when printing with HP Advanced Photo Paper
• Easy photo printing with HP Auto Sense ensures correct paper loading and quality settings
• Optional HP Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter enables wireless printing from camera phones
• Print on both sides of the page with optional two sided printing accessory
• Convenient memory card slots
• Six-ink printing with HP Vivera Inks
• Print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) in black and up to 31 ppm in color
• Photo-quality resolution up to 4800-optimized dots per inch (dpi)
• 18.2-inches (w) x 15.3-inches (d) x 6.8-inches (h)
• 16.2 Lbs.
• USB Hi-speed 2.0
Protecting your memories
Many factors can affect how long your photos last - fading from light is just one of them. Predicting what your photos will look like in 50 or 100 years is a complicated science. That's why HP invests heavily in the people and equipment necessary to predict how long photos will last in homes like yours. To make sure your HP photos can be shared for generations, HP’s world-class image permanence labs test all the factors that can potentially harm photos. HP also uses the leading independent image permanence test lab, Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) to confirm HP’s predictions and participates in WIR’s image permanence certification program, so you can trust that HP photo printing systems have been rigorously tested. And because WIR tests all the leading photo brands you can confidently compare fade predictions made by HP’s competitors. Look for the WIR display permanence certification seal of 105+ years on HP Premium Plus photo paper packages. For example, WIR tests show that when using the newest technology HP inkjet print cartridges, photos printed on HP Premium Plus photo paper resist light fading more than twice as long as photo lab processed color photos.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP looked into the future of printing and reinvented inkjet with Scalable Printing Technology. Combining new printhead materials, fluidic and electronic designs, fabrication methods, inks, and ink delivery systems, Scalable Printing Technology enables HP writing system engineers to extend HP’s leadership in current imaging markets and to enter new ones with products, features, and performance that previously could only be imagined.