|HP Photosmart C6180|
Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 10:04 CET
HP Photosmart C6180 : HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier Overview The HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax features leading printing innovations for versatility and home productivity. Built-in wireless networking, USB flash drive, and the HP Photosmart Express software user interface allow users to print and copy photos with ease. The HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One also provides multiple ways to print without a computer using the 2.4-inch color image display with memory cards, camera phones or PictBridge enabled cameras. Print lab-quality photos in as fast as 12 seconds without a computer directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras using convenient front USB port.|
HP Photosmart C6180 - Paper|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support. Pricing and availability Estimated U.S. street price of $299. Expected to be available for purchase September 2006 in North America. HP auto paper type sensor optimizes print and copy quality for various papers, Easily personalize any CD or DVD with colorful photos and text printed directly onto HP CD/DVD Tattoos
HP Photosmart C6180 - Feature
• Six-ink color with HP Vivera Inks produces rich and realistic photos
• Efficiently designed individual ink cartridges allow users to replace only the ink colors used
• HP Photosmart Express button makes completing the digital photography experience fast
• HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit, organize, print, share and archive
• HP Real Life technologies allow users to edit photos directly on the all-in-one
• Color and black and white copies, and photo reprints without a computer
• Effortlessly print landscapes or other panoramic images with HP panorama photo printing
• Walk-up and print using the 2.4-inch QVGA color image display control
• Automated 4 x 6-inch tray for dedicated photo printing;
• Use the HP Document Viewer to easily view, manage and annotate photos and documents;
• HP auto paper-type sensor optimizes print and copy quality
• Easily personalize any CD or DVD with colorful photos and text
• Print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) black and up to 31 ppm color
• 4800 x 4800-dpi optical resolution scanning o 48-bit color, 256 grayscale levels
• Copy specifications o Up to 32 copies-per-minute (cpm) in black and up to 31 cpm in color
• Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi black copying with 1200 scan dpi
• Up to 4800 optimized dpi color copying
• Copy options button allows for reducing or enlarging, changing copy quality and size
• Dimensions/Weight o 17.5 (w) x 15.2 (d) x 9.2 (h) inches o 22.8 lbs.
HP Photosmart C6180 - Protecting your memories
Many factors can affect how long your photos last - fading from light is just one of them. Predicting what your photos will look like in 50 or 100 years is a complicated science. That's why HP invests heavily in the people and equipment necessary to predict how long photos will last in homes like yours. To make sure your HP photos can be shared for generations, HP’s world-class image permanence labs test all the factors that can potentially harm photos. HP also uses the leading independent image permanence test lab, Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) to confirm HP’s predictions and participates in WIR’s image permanence certification program, so you can trust that HP photo printing systems have been rigorously tested. And because WIR tests all the leading photo brands you can confidently compare fade predictions made by HP’s competitors. Look for the WIR display permanence certification seal of 105+ years on HP Premium Plus photo paper packages. For example, WIR tests show that when using the newest technology HP inkjet print cartridges, photos printed on HP Premium Plus photo paper resist light fading more than twice as long as photo lab processed color photos.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP looked into the future of printing and reinvented inkjet with Scalable Printing Technology. Combining new printhead materials, fluidic and electronic designs, fabrication methods, inks, and ink delivery systems, Scalable Printing Technology enables HP writing system engineers to extend HP’s leadership in current imaging markets and to enter new ones with products, features, and performance that previously could only be imagined.