Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 10:03 CET
HP Photosmart C5180
HP Photosmart C5180 : HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier Overview Print, scan and copy with true-to-life color using the high-performance HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier. Based on HP’s scalable printing technology, this stylish all-in-one is the world’s fastest photo printer with 4x6-inch photo speed as fast as 12 seconds. The HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One allows users to print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos without a computer using USB flash memory drive and the large 2.4-inch color image display. Key features and benefits. Efficiently designed individual ink cartridges allow users to replace only the ink colors used ideal for high-volume printing.|
HP Photosmart C5180 - Six ink Printing|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support. Pricing and availability Estimated U.S. street price of $199. Expected to be available for purchase September 2006 in North America. Six-ink printing with HP Vivera Inks produces rich and realistic photos that resist fading for generations.
HP Photosmart C5180 - Features
• HP Photosmart Express button makes completing the digital photography experience fast
• HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit, organize, print and share
• HP Real Life technologies let users automatically enhance and edit photos
• Color and black and white copies, and photo reprints without a computer;
• Effortlessly print landscapes or other panoramic images
• Walk-up and print using the 2.4-inch QVGA color image display
• Automated 4x6-inch tray for dedicated photo printing;
• Use the HP Document Viewer to easily view, manage and annotate photos and documents;
• Print lab-quality photos in as fast as 12 seconds without a computer
• HP auto paper-type sensor optimizes print and copy quality for various papers
• Easily personalize any CD or DVD with colorful photos and text
• Intuitive control panel and convenient one-touch buttons that are easy to use.
• Six ink printing with HP Vivera Inks
• Print speeds of up to 32 pages-per-minute (ppm) black and up to 31 ppm color
• 2400 x 4800 dpi optical resolution scanning
• Up to 4800-dpi enhanced resolution
• 48-bit color, 256 grayscale levels
• Up to 32 copies-per-minute (cpm) in black and up to 31 cpm in color
• Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi black copying with 1200 scan dpi o Up to 1200 optimized dpi color copying
• Copy options button allow for reducing or enlarging, changing copy quality and size
• Dimensions/Weight o 17.6 (w) x 15.2 (d) x 7.4 (h) inches o 21 lbs.
HP Photosmart C5180 - Protecting your memories
Many factors can affect how long your photos last - fading from light is just one of them. Predicting what your photos will look like in 50 or 100 years is a complicated science. That's why HP invests heavily in the people and equipment necessary to predict how long photos will last in homes like yours. To make sure your HP photos can be shared for generations, HP’s world-class image permanence labs test all the factors that can potentially harm photos. HP also uses the leading independent image permanence test lab, Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) to confirm HP’s predictions and participates in WIR’s image permanence certification program, so you can trust that HP photo printing systems have been rigorously tested. And because WIR tests all the leading photo brands you can confidently compare fade predictions made by HP’s competitors. Look for the WIR display permanence certification seal of 105+ years on HP Premium Plus photo paper packages. For example, WIR tests show that when using the newest technology HP inkjet print cartridges, photos printed on HP Premium Plus photo paper resist light fading more than twice as long as photo lab processed color photos.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP looked into the future of printing and reinvented inkjet with Scalable Printing Technology. Combining new printhead materials, fluidic and electronic designs, fabrication methods, inks, and ink delivery systems, Scalable Printing Technology enables HP writing system engineers to extend HP’s leadership in current imaging markets and to enter new ones with products, features, and performance that previously could only be imagined.