Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 10:02 CET
|HP Photosmart C4180
HP Photosmart C4180 : Fact sheet HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier Overview The HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier offers a simple, versatile solution for all home printing, copying and scanning needs – with or without a computer. Combining the performance expected from an HP all-in-one with the new HP Photosmart Express software enables effortless, one-touch access to share, save and print photos at home. The HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One also includes memory card support and a text image display for creating and sharing personal projects and memories. Key features and benefits. HP Photosmart Express button makes completing the digital photography experience fast and easy.|
HP Photosmart C4180 - Memory Cards|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support Pricing and availability Estimated U.S. street price of $149. Expected to be available for purchase June 2006 in North America. Convenient memory card slots CompactFlash, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital, Media Stick, Memory Stick Duo and XD-Picture Card. Print directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras using front USB port
HP Photosmart C4180 All in One - Features
• Four-ink printing with HP Vivera Inks produces realistic photos that resist fading for generations
• HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit, organize, print, share and archive
• HP Real Life technologies allow users to edit photos directly on the all-in-one to
• Color and black and white copies, and photo reprints without a computer
• Walk-up and print using the 2.4-inch color display adjusts for optimal viewing from any angle
• Storable 4x6-inch tray for dedicated photo printing
• Use the HP Document Viewer to easily view, manage and annotate photos and documents
• HP auto paper-type sensor optimizes print and copy quality for various papers
• Intuitive control panel and convenient one-touch buttons that are easy to use
• Print speeds of up to 30 pages-per-minute (ppm) in black and up to 24 ppm in color
• 2400 x 4800-dpi optical resolution scanning, Up to 4800-dpi enhanced resolution
• Effortlessly print landscapes or other panoramic images with HP panorama photo printing in any size up to 8.5 x 24-inch with or without borders
HP Photosmart C4180 - Protecting your memories
Many factors can affect how long your photos last - fading from light is just one of them. Predicting what your photos will look like in 50 or 100 years is a complicated science. That's why HP invests heavily in the people and equipment necessary to predict how long photos will last in homes like yours. To make sure your HP photos can be shared for generations, HP’s world-class image permanence labs test all the factors that can potentially harm photos. HP also uses the leading independent image permanence test lab, Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) to confirm HP’s predictions and participates in WIR’s image permanence certification program, so you can trust that HP photo printing systems have been rigorously tested. And because WIR tests all the leading photo brands you can confidently compare fade predictions made by HP’s competitors. Look for the WIR display permanence certification seal of 105+ years on HP Premium Plus photo paper packages. For example, WIR tests show that when using the newest technology HP inkjet print cartridges, photos printed on HP Premium Plus photo paper resist light fading more than twice as long as photo lab processed color photos.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP looked into the future of printing and reinvented inkjet with Scalable Printing Technology. Combining new printhead materials, fluidic and electronic designs, fabrication methods, inks, and ink delivery systems, Scalable Printing Technology enables HP writing system engineers to extend HP’s leadership in current imaging markets and to enter new ones with products, features, and performance that previously could only be imagined.