Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 10:01 CET
|HP Photosmart C3180
HP Photosmart C3180 : Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier Overview Easily print, scan and copy in true-to-life photo-quality color and laser-quality black text with the affordable, HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One. Produce amazingly accurate reprints using the new HP Photosmart Express software and memory card slots, plus high-quality scans. With a fold-up front paper tray, eight convenient one-touch buttons and direct photo printing, the light, ultra-compact, stylish design is great for small workspaces in the home. Key features and benefits HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care.|
HP Photosmart C3180 - Flash memory|
service and support; one-year technical phone support Pricing and availability Estimated U.S. street price of $99. Expected to be available for purchase June 2006 in North America. Intuitive control panel and convenient one-touch buttons that are easy to use. With aConvenient memory card slots CompactFlash, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital, Media Stick, Memory Stick Duo and XD-Picture Card. Send photos to and from your all-in-one fast with Hi-speed USB 2.0 connection.
HP Photosmart C3180 - Features
• Four-ink printing with HP Vivera Inks produces realistic photos that resist fading for generations
• HP Photosmart Express button makes completing your digital photography experience fast and easy view, print, share and save
• HP Photosmart Essentials software allows users to edit, organize, print, share, archive and create photo projects
• HP Real Life technologies automatically removes red-eye and enhances photos with adaptive lighting for professional quality photos at home
• Color and black and white copies, and photo reprints without a computer
• Effortlessly print landscapes or other panoramic images with HP panorama photo printing in any size up to 8.5 x 24-inch with or without borders
• Print lab-quality photos without a computer in as fast as 25 seconds using the photo proofsheet
• HP auto paper-type sensor optimizes print and copy quality for various papers
• Scan specifications, 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution scanning
• Copy specifications o Up to 22 copies per minute (cpm) in black and up to 20 cpm in color
• Dimensions/Weight o 17.1-inches (w) x 23.1-inches (d) (with tray extended) x 6.4-inches (h)
• Support/Connectivity o USB Hi-speed 2.0 o Print directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras
HP Photosmart C3180 - Protecting your memories
Many factors can affect how long your photos last - fading from light is just one of them. Predicting what your photos will look like in 50 or 100 years is a complicated science. That's why HP invests heavily in the people and equipment necessary to predict how long photos will last in homes like yours. To make sure your HP photos can be shared for generations, HP’s world-class image permanence labs test all the factors that can potentially harm photos. HP also uses the leading independent image permanence test lab, Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) to confirm HP’s predictions and participates in WIR’s image permanence certification program, so you can trust that HP photo printing systems have been rigorously tested. And because WIR tests all the leading photo brands you can confidently compare fade predictions made by HP’s competitors. Look for the WIR display permanence certification seal of 105+ years on HP Premium Plus photo paper packages. For example, WIR tests show that when using the newest technology HP inkjet print cartridges, photos printed on HP Premium Plus photo paper resist light fading more than twice as long as photo lab processed color photos.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP looked into the future of printing and reinvented inkjet with Scalable Printing Technology. Combining new printhead materials, fluidic and electronic designs, fabrication methods, inks, and ink delivery systems, Scalable Printing Technology enables HP writing system engineers to extend HP’s leadership in current imaging markets and to enter new ones with products, features, and performance that previously could only be imagined.