HP Photosmart D5160 - Support|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart D5160 Photo Printer that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support.
HP Photosmart D5160 - Features
• Four-ink (six-ink optional) printing with HP Vivera Inks produces rich and realistic photos
• Print photos without a PC directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras
• Direct printing of photos with colorful art and text onto CD and DVD media
• HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit and create digital photo projects
• HP Real Life technologies allow users to edit photos directly on the printer
• Remove red-eye and enhance photos with adaptive lighting for professional quality photos
• Effortlessly print landscapes
• Print Panoramic images with HP panorama photo printing with or without borders
• Automated 4 x 6-inch and 5 x 7-inch tray for dedicated photo printing
• Produce water- and smudge-resistant photos with HP Advanced Photo Paper
• Easy photo printing with HP Auto Sense
• HP Auto Sense corrects paper loading and optimal quality settings
• Create artistic photos in black-and-white with optional HP 100 Gray Photo Inkjet Cartridge.
HP Photosmart D5160 - Additional features
• Optional HP Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter
• Convenient Flash memory card slots - CompactFlash, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital
• Also support for Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo and XD-Picture Card.
HP Photosmart D5160 - Technical specifications
• Four-ink/six-ink optional, IPH printing
• Print speeds of up to 31 ppm in black from a computer
• Prints up to 24 ppm in color when printing from a computer.
• Photo-quality resolution up to 4800-optimized dots per inch (dpi)
• Optional six-ink color
• Dimensions 18.03-inches (w) x 15.03-inches (d) x 6.73-inches (h)
• Weight 9.3 Lbs
• USB Hi-speed 2.0
Protecting your memories
Many factors can affect how long your photos last - fading from light is just one of them. Predicting what your photos will look like in 50 or 100 years is a complicated science. That's why HP invests heavily in the people and equipment necessary to predict how long photos will last in homes like yours. To make sure your HP photos can be shared for generations, HP’s world-class image permanence labs test all the factors that can potentially harm photos. HP also uses the leading independent image permanence test lab, Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) to confirm HP’s predictions and participates in WIR’s image permanence certification program, so you can trust that HP photo printing systems have been rigorously tested. And because WIR tests all the leading photo brands you can confidently compare fade predictions made by HP’s competitors. Look for the WIR display permanence certification seal of 105+ years on HP Premium Plus photo paper packages. For example, WIR tests show that when using the newest technology HP inkjet print cartridges, photos printed on HP Premium Plus photo paper resist light fading more than twice as long as photo lab processed color photos.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP looked into the future of printing and reinvented inkjet with Scalable Printing Technology. Combining new printhead materials, fluidic and electronic designs, fabrication methods, inks, and ink delivery systems, Scalable Printing Technology enables HP writing system engineers to extend HP’s leadership in current imaging markets and to enter new ones with products, features, and performance that previously could only be imagined.