Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 02:09 CET
|HP Photosmart A430 Photo Studio
HP Photosmart A430 Photo Studio : HP Photosmart A430 Portable Photo Studio Series Overview The HP Photosmart A430 Portable Photo Studio Series is a complete photo system just snap, touch and share. Capture memories with select easy-to-use HP Photosmart R-series or M-series digital cameras, and print exceptional 4 x 6-inch borderless prints with the photo studio printer. The compact, lightweight design and integrated handle make this portable photo studio easy to take almost anywhere. Key features and benefits, One-touch HP Photo Fix button automatically removes red-eye, sharpens blurred images and improves the overall brightness, color and contrast of photos, Print wallet size photos, 4 x 6-inch photos or third-party stickers.|
HP Photosmart A430 - Battery|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart A430 Portable Photo Studio Series that includes one year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support. Estimated U.S. street price of $229 - $329. Expected to be available for purchase July 2006 in North America, HP Internal Battery for HP Compact Photo Printers is not included.
HP Photosmart A430 - Features
• Crop or rotate photos, plus crop photos to panorama size
• Ultimate capture to print simplicity snap a photo, dock the camera into the printer and create beautiful 4 x 6-inch prints in as fast as 60 seconds
• Borderless 4 x 6-inch photos for about 29 cents a print
• Use the video feature and included remote control to display a slide show or browse through photos and video clips on almost any TV, even print photos without interrupting the slide show
• New inks featured in the HP 110 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge produce lab-quality photos with enhanced durability that resist fading for generations; Additional features
• HP Photosmart Express Software to edit and enhance photos
• Front USB port allows for compatibility with PictBridge enabled cameras so users have the option of printing from almost any digital camera
• Built-in handle and optional battery make printer truly portable and easy to carry;
• Optional HP Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter allows users to print from camera phones
• Optimized for use with HP Advanced Photo Paper for fast, instant-dry and water-resistant photos
• HP Photosmart A432 Portable Photo Printer compatible with all HP Photosmart R- and M-series Digital Cameras
• HP Photosmart A433 Portable Photo Studio
• HP Photosmart A434 Portable Photo Studio
• HP Photosmart A436 Portable Photo Studio
• Dimensions/Weight o 8.9”(w) x 4.56”(d) x 4.92”(h) o 2.75 lbs.
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business computing, imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Oct. 31, 2005, HP revenue totalled $86.7 billion.