|HP Photosmart A716 Photo Printer|
Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 02:05 CET
HP Photosmart A716 Photo Printer : The stylish and compact HP Photosmart A716 Compact Photo Printer delivers the power of a PC in a printer. With a built-in handle and optional battery, this printer is easy to carry and convenient to print on the go. It features a 2.5-inch color display providing users with the ultimate view, edit and print photos that are instant-dry, water-resistant, and resist fading for generations. Users can print a variety of different-sized photos including passport, wallet size, 4 x 6-inch, 5 x 7-inch, and panorama all without a computer. The HP Photosmart A716 Photo Printer is the only one of its kind that stores photos up to 4,000 with 4 gigabytes of internal memory for easy management and organization.|
HP Photosmart A716 - Red Eye removal|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart A716 Compact Photo Printer Series that includes one year of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. Pricing and availability Estimated U.S. street price of $249. Expected to be available for purchase August 2006 in North America. One-touch HP Photo Fix button automatically removes red-eye, sharpens blurred images, and improves the overall brightness, color and contrast of photos.
HP Photosmart A716 Photo Printer - Features
• 4 x 6-inch photos in as fast as 39 seconds for about 29 cents a print.
• Small, ultra-lightweight, fold-up design and optional HP Internal Battery for HP Compact Photo Printers enables true portable printing
• Print directly from most memory cards, iPods, flash drives and PictBridge-enabled cameras
• New inks featured in the HP 110 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge produce lab-quality photos as well as enhanced image permanence and durability
• Antique, sepia and vintage black-and-white photos without having to use a PC
• Use the TV viewing feature and included remote control to display a slide show or browse through photos and video clips
• Save photos to CD/DVDs without a PC by connecting to an external CD/DVD burner via the front USB port
• Printing options allow users to print photos directly on the new HP CD Tattoo media
• Users can edit photos directly on printer, crop, zoom, layout, rotate and more.
• More than 140 creative features, including clip art, greetings, and frames and borders
• Optional HP Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter allows users to print from camera phones
• HP Essential Software and HP Photosmart Premier Software to edit and enhance photos;
• Optimized for use with HP Advanced Photo Paper for fast, instant-dry and water-resistant photos
• Up to 4,800-optimized dpi
• 2.5-inch color image display
• Dimensions/Weight o 251 mm (w) x 118 mm (d) x 128 mm (h) o 3.46 lbs
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business computing, imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Oct. 31, 2005, HP revenue totalled $86.7 billion.