|HP Photosmart A516 Photo Printer|
Nic Rossmüller : June 1st 2006 - 01:46 CET
HP Photosmart A516 Photo Printer : Fact sheet HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer Overview The ultra-light and portable HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer lets users conveniently print true-to-life 4 x 6-inch, passport and panoramic photos almost anywhere imaginable, parties, reunions, sporting events, family gatherings or on vacation. This compact and stylish printer weighs less than three pounds and features a 1.5-inch image display that allows users to view and print photos without a PC that are instant-dry, water-resistant and resist fading for generations. One-touch HP Photo Fix button automatically removes red-eye, sharpens blurred images, and improves the overall brightness, color, and contrast of photos.|
HP Photosmart A516 - Design|
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer Series that includes one year of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. Pricing and availability Estimated U.S. street price of $99. Expected to be available for purchase August 2006 in North America, the Small, ultra-lightweight, fold-up design and optional HP Internal Battery enables true portable printing
HP Photosmart A516 Photo Printer - Features
• Print 4 x 6-inch photos in as fast as 53 seconds for about 29 cents a print
• Print directly from most memory cards, iPods, flash drives and PictBridge enabled cameras
• New inks featured in the HP 110 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge produce lab-quality photos as well as enhanced image permanence and durability. Additional features
• Printing option allows users to print photos in passport, 4x6-inch, panorama sizes and more
• HP Essential Software and HP Photosmart Premier Software to edit and enhance photos
• Optional HP Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter allows users to print from camera phones
• Optimized for use with HP Advanced Photo Paper for fast, instant-dry and water-resistant photos.
• Up to 4,800-optimized dpi
• 1.5-inch color image display
• Dimensions/Weight o 220 mm (w) x 113 mm (d) x 117 mm (h)
About HP Total Care
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish. HP Total Care strives to deliver quality support with one-hour email response times; increased first-time resolution rates and reduced customer hold times. More information regarding these HP products announced is available at the HP website.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business computing, imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Oct. 31, 2005, HP revenue totalled $86.7 billion.