Sigma APO 70-200mm Macro HSM lens|
This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF. The lens design incorporates an inner focusing and inner zooming systems. The overall length of the lens does not change during focusing and zooming, ensuring convenient handling. A removable long tripod collar (TS-41) is included as a standard component. When this lens is used with the 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 98-280mm F4 AF telephoto zoom lens or a 140-400mm F5.6 AF telephoto zoom lens respectively.
Sigma APO 70-200mm lens - Features
• Minimum focusing distance of 100cm, maximum magnification of 1:3.5.
• The super multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost.
• ELD and SLD lenses for correction of aberrations.
• HSM ensures a quiet and high-speed AF.
Sigma Macro lens - Specification
• Focal Length : 70-200mm
• Minimum Aperture : F22
• Lens Construction : 18 Elements in 15 Groups
• Angle of View : 34.3°-12.3°
• Number of Diaphragm Blades : 9pcs
• Minimum Focusing Distance : 100cm (39.4”)
• Maximum Magnification : 1：3.5
• Filter Size : 77mm
• Lens Hood : Petal Hood
• Dimensions : Diameter 86.6mm (3.4in”)X Length 184.4mm (7.3”)
• Weight : 1,380g / 48.7oz
∑ SIGMA is the Greek letter equivalent to the English letter "S." In mathematics, it's a sign used to show the total sum. For photographers everywhere, Sigma is the total sum of the research, development, manufacturing and service of the world's leading line of lenses and cameras. Sigma ensures a high, consistent level of quality by processing our own high-performance Special Low Dispersion glass (SLD), metal and resins, surface treatments and other elements right here inside the factory itself. Sigma coordinates the development, production and sales of its technology worldwide through an impressive network of offices in Japan, the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, the Benelux countries, Hong Kong and Singapore.