|Canon PIXMA MP530 printer|
Ilse Jurriën : February 22th 2006 - 14:40 CET
Canon PIXMA MP530 printer : Canon today announces the launch of a new multifunctional product: the PIXMA MP530. The new printer is fully featured to meet office requirements, while also continuing in the PIXMA tradition of producing high speed lab-quality photo prints - achieved with Canon’s FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology, which lies at the heart of PIXMA’s photo lab performance. This new Canon printer offers advanced technology for high quality, high speed photo printing - into the important small office and home office segment. The Canon MP530 printer delivers 4-in-1 functionality with rapid, high quality prints for documents and graphics, as well as high-speed copy, scanning and fax functions.|
Canon MP530 - Fine print technology |
For professional business documents without delay, the new Canon PIXMA MP530 model benefits from the FINE print technology’s speed advantage, with high density print heads. The Canon MP530 produces a 10 x 15 cm lab quality borderless photo print in 51 seconds. Canon’s ContrastPLUS technology delivers high contrast, lustrous photo prints. “Canon’s engineers have evolved PIXMA technology to meet business needs,” explained Mogens Jensen, Head of Canon Consumer Imaging Europe.
Canon PIXMA MP530 multifunctional printer
In addition to prints, the Canon MP530 deliver fast, high quality colour and mono copies. Auto Intensity (AE) copy technology ensures optimal exposure is achieved. The ADFs (30 page capacity) is included for added convenience, for printing integrated duplex units and two-way paper feeding mean large documents can be printed and copied efficiently - even borderless copying is possible . The Super G3 fax includes 40 coded speed dials and stores up to 150 incoming pages. The Canon PIXMA MP530 multifunctional employs USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connections to ensure the high speed print and scan engines are always at full productivity.
Canon MP530 multifunctional - Scanner
For fast, superior quality scans, the PIXMA MP530 features a 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution CIS scanner. The Canon MP530 offer Push-scan, Multi-scan and scan to PDF functions, along with a range of photograph correction features, including Fading correction, Grain correction and Backlight correction. Canon’s advanced image processing technologies ensure faithful reproduction of both photo and document originals, while pigment (mono) and colour dye inks are used to give best results on both plain paper and special photo media.
Canon PIXMA MP530 printer - Software
A comprehensive range of quality software is bundled with the Canon PIXMA MP530, allowing users to make full use of their functionality. The MP530 is bundled with the following software:
• MP Navigator 2.2 - helps users get immediate optimum results with minimum fuss. Users simply select the required process and desired output. Version 2.2 features: improved PDF functionality; batch scanning; improved zoom window for scanned images; additional buttons and controls for greater usability; and options to scan from colour magazines
• Easy-PhotoPrint - provides three easy steps to printing photos. Assisting with options such as media selection and scaling, it includes features such as Face Sharpening for out-of-focus face correction, Red Eye Correction and Digital Face Smoothing to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Easy-WebPrint - (Windows only) sits on the Explorer toolbar and takes the frustration out of web page printing, saving time, ink and paper by correctly scaling output to prevent the common problem of having the right-hand side of web pages cut off.
• CD-LabelPrint - simplifies printing directly onto print-ready CD-Rs and DVDs
• ScanSoft OmniPage SE - Optical Character Recognition application that converts scanned text into characters for editing or storage as a searchable text file.
• NewSoft Presto!PageManager7 - an electronic document management and filing system that assists with scanning, sharing and organising photos and documents, by automatically linking to over 100 possible popular applications.
Canon PIXMA MP530 - Features:
• Fast document print speeds -29 ppm/19 ppm colour
• High speed copying - 28 cpm mono/19 cpm colour
• Super G3 high-speed fax
• Auto Document Feeders with sort copy - 30 page capacity
• Advanced media handling with integrated auto duplex unit (for printing)
• DVD/CD printing and two-way paper feeding
• Scanners - 1200 x 2400 dpi CIS scanner
• FINE high-density print heads with 1 pl ink droplets
• 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution for lab quality, high-speed photo prints
• ChromaLife100 technology for long lasting fade-resistant prints
• PictBridge for direct photo prints
• Canon’s efficient ‘Transparent’ Single Ink system, with ContrastPLUS inks
Canon PIXMA MP530 printer - Pricing and availability
The Canon MP530 is compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac and OS X v10.2.8 or later. The Canon PIXMA MP530 will be available from May 2006, priced at around €360.00 inc. VAT.