Ilse Jurriën : February 21th 2006 - 08:22 CET
Casio Exilim EX-Z60
Casio Exilim EX Z60 : Casio releases a new addition to its stylish and high-resolution Exilim Zoom digital camera series. The simple to use Casio Exilim EX-Z60 offers 6.0 megapixel images and a 3x optical zoom packed into a slim body enhanced by rounded edges. The Casio EZ-Z60 features a large, easy-to-see 2.5” LCD monitor as well as the Anti Shake DSP, which along with the Auto Macro and Quick Shutter functions considerably reduces the incidence of blurred images due to moving subjects or shaky hands, ensuring that beautiful images can be created and enjoyed by anyone. The Casio Z60 comes with many other convenient and user-friendly features, including Easy Mode, a simplified camera menu that facilitates effortless picture taking.|
Casio Exilim EX-Z60 digital camera |
The Exilim line is a culmination of Casio’s core technologies of miniaturi-zation and digital technology resulting in a smaller, higher resolution camera. Exilim has led the current digital camera trend of stylish, compact and fast action functions. The Exilim EX-Z60 is the latest in Casio’s pursuit of a digital camera that is both high tech and hassle-free, bringing the fun and enjoyment of digital photography to everyone.
Casio Exilim EX Z60 - Camera functions
In addition to its compact and stylish design, a noteworthy Casio Exilim EX-Z60 function includes Revive Shot, which refreshes faded colours of old photos by bringing them back to life in digital format, automatically adjusts for obliquity even when photos are shot while still in the album. The Rapid Flash function enables three consecutive, high-speed flash photos in only one second, ensuring that no special moments are missed. The Easy Mode setting provides a simplified, easy to understand, andconvenient version of the settings menu and camera interface, designed especially for first time users but also helpful to those who prefer a basic camera settings interface as well.
Casio Exilim EX-Z60 - Best Shot button
The Best Shot button enables convenient, one-touch access to 33 scenarios chosen from an image menu and providing the user with a wide range of camera settings for taking hassle-free photos every time. The new Casio EX-Z60 is a stylish and easy to use digital camera that takes high quality images and comes loaded with the latest features and functions. Casio continues to bring the fun and versatility of digital photography to users everywhere.
Casio Exilim Z60 Digital Camera features
- Stylish, Slim, Compact Size High Performance Mode
- 6.0 megapixel high resolution CCD and 3x optical zoom lens
- Large easy-to-see 2.5 inch TFT LCD display
- The Exilim Engine features the Anti Shake DSP, which reduces blurring
- 95.2mm (W) x 60.6mm (H) x 19.8mm (D), slim compact size (thinnest point: 16.2 mm)
- Slim body enhanced by rounded edges and shape; a stylish design
- Once powered on, the camera is ready to take pictures in approximately 1.4 seconds
- After pressing the shutter, the image is recorded almost instantly, release time lag is 0.002 sec.
- High-speed picture playback of approximately 0.1 seconds
- Subjects appear brightly on the display monitor even under low light conditions.
Casio EX Z60 Digital Camera functions
- Rapid Flash enables three consecutive, high speed flash photos in only one second
- Soft Flash prevents over exposure when taking shots in Macro, etc.
- Revive Shot refreshes the colors of old, faded photos and saves them in digital format
- The 33 scene “Best Shot” enables selection of the appropriate camera setting.
Casio EX-Z60 High quality multi use functions
- Easy Mode menu is a simplified camera interface for user-friendly operation
- Auto Macro mode allows for automatic switching between macro and auto focus modes
- 9 Point Multi AF indicates areas of focus when photographing subjects with multiple focus points
- Quick Shutter function reduces mistakes by facilitating simple and easy high-speed focusing
- Flash Assist mode compensates for poorly illuminated areas within the shot
- Exposure Warning mode warns over or under exposure via an on-screen display
- Icon Help function provides icon guidance when adjusting camera settings
- Direct On button allows quick startup in both shooting and playback modes
- Equipped with a Best Shot button that allows you to select the appropriate mode for your shot.