Tamron AF 28-200mm Lens|
Internal Surface Coating to Reduce Ghosting and Flare - By employing “Internal Surface Coatings” (i.e., multiple-layer coatings on cemented surfaces of plural elements) and new multiple-layer coating technology on ordinary elements, ghosting and flare due to reflections that occur when light enters through the front element and reflections caused by the imagers themselves are reduced to the absolute minimum. Moreover, upgraded advanced quality control has been implemented to raise the level of resolution performance standards and prevent flare due to aberrations, which has resulted in a high power zoom lens suitable for photography with digital SLR cameras.
Tamron AF 28-200 Lens
Perfect for Use with Both Digital and 35mm Film Cameras and both lenses can be used on either Digial or 35mm film cameras. The external design on both lenses uses a metal relief ring with a special process designation on the ring. The result is heightened visibility and a quality design. Additionally, the black coating over the entire lens barrel creates a high-quality, sophisticated look.
Tamron AF 28-200mm Lens Specifications:
- Focal Length 28-200mm
- Maximum Aperture F/3.8-5.6
- Angle of View 75°23’-12°21’
- Lens Construction 15 elements in 14 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.49m (Over the entire zoom range)
- Maximum Mag. Ratio 1:4 (at f=200mm MFD 0.49m)
- Filter Diameter 62mm
- Overall Length 75.2mm
- Maximum Diameter 71.0mm
- Weight 354 grams
- Diaphragm Blades 7 blades
- Minimum Aperture F/22
- Standard Accessory Flower-shaped Lens Hood
- Compatible Mount Nikon AF-D, Canon AF, Konica Minolta AF-D, Pentax AF
- Availability May 2006.