|Colour Management Seminar - Colour Without Limits|
Mark Peters : February 9th 2006 - 17:00 CET
Colour Management Seminar - Colour Without Limits : Gretag Macbeth Global Services, together with Adobe and Apple, will present a touring seminar this March and April in major European cities to help digital print shops, designers and photo professionals unleash the power of their colour. The seminar will provide attendees with both the knowledge and the tools to start implementing colour management effectively. A dynamic GretagMacbeth Color Expert instructor will demonstrate how to achieve the best possible colour for the entire workflow, including capture, monitor, application setup, editing, proofing and final output. The full-day seminar includes lunch, the huey monitor calibration system, manuals and a training certificate.|
Colour Management Seminar|
As an integral part of this seminar, each attendee will receive a valuable Colour Toolkit. Custom-built to reinforce the learning experience, this kit includes everything needed to begin applying workflow colour management: the new huey monitor calibration system, “Need to Know” manuals, CD-based colour tools, presentation slides and discounts from sponsors.
Colour Without Limits Seminar dates
- Zurich 09/03/2006 - SAP (Schweiz) AG, Regensdorf - CHF 539 (German)
- Manchester 14/03/2006 - Radisson SAS Hotel Manchester Airport - GBP 239 (English)
- Frankfurt 21/03/2006 - Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt - EUR 349 (German)
- London 28/03/2006 - Sheraton Heathrow Hotel - GBP 239 – English
- Hamburg 28/03/2006 - Radisson SAS Hotel Hamburg - EUR 349 – German
- Stockholm 30/03/2006 - Quality Airport Hotel, Arlandastad - EUR 349 (English)
- Karlsruhe 30/03/2006 - Radisson SAS Hotel Karlsruhe - EUR 349 (German)
- Copenhagen 04/04/2006 - Palace Hotel Copenhagen – EUR 349 (English)
- Berlin 04/04/2006 - Lindner Hotel am Ku’Damm - EUR 349 (German)
- Düsseldorf 06/04/2006 - Radisson SAS Hotel Düsseldorf - EUR 349 (German)
- Vienna 11/04/2006 - Le Méridien Wien - EUR 349 (German)
- Amsterdam 11/04/2006 - The Park Hotel Amsterdam - EUR349 – English
GretagMacbeth is a worldwide technological leader of colour management solutions for graphic arts, photography, digital imaging, paints, plastics, apparel, textiles and automotive, among other industries. The company, part of Amazys Holding AG headquartered in Regensdorf, Switzerland, maintains offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. GretagMacbeth trains and supports customers worldwide and is an ISO-9001 certified company.
About GretagMacbeth Global Services
GretagMacbeth Global Services offers colour services worldwide, including customized on-site training, hands-on classroom workshops, traveling seminars, online webinars and multimedia eLearning. Global Services also offers many levels of support including live support hotline, online colour knowledge center, equipment service and certification, and media testing and profiling.