HP E327 - 5 Megapixel CCD|
The HP Photosmart E327 digital camera joins the line of HP Photosmart digital cameras and is perfect for the beginning photographer who wants an affordable camera without skimping on features, including 5 Megapixel resolution and a 1.8-inch LCD. The new HP E327 that is announced today features HP Photo- smart Share, which allows users to easily email photos without attachments. The HP Photosmart E327 also ships with HP Photosmart Software, providing a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos.
HP Photosmart E327 digital camera features
- 5 Megapixels for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster size
- 1.8-inch image display
- Intuitive button layout allows for easy one-handed shots
- Compact design with positive on /off slide lens cover
- Shoot video clips with audio
- Increase storage capacity with optional SD cards
- HP Photosmart Software
- 16 MB internal memory allows users to store photos in the camera
HP E327 digital camera specifications
- 5 Megapixel resolution
- 4x digital zoom
- Dimensions: 99.5mm (w) x 31.8mm (d) x 52.0mm (h)
- Weight: 108 grams without battery
- PictBridge support
- Exif 2.2 support
- USB Connectivity
- Available for purchase March 2006 in North America
HP Total Care - Customer support
HP offers a comprehensive warranty for printers and cameras that includes up to one year of technical support, parts and labor as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. With HP Total Care, customers have more options for convenient support, including eSupport options such as printer diagnostics and software driver updates; real-time chat with a support agent; as well as 24x7 toll-free technical support in both English and Spanish.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business and home computing, and imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Oct. 31, 2005, HP revenue totalled $86.7 billion.