Fujifilm A400 - Super CCD|
The new model incorporates the Fujifilm Super CCD, acclaimed for its outstanding imaging performance in high-end and mid-range digital cameras in the Fujifilm FinePix line. This sophisticated imaging sensor ensures exceptional image quality, characterized by accurate reproduction of subtle details, smooth, attractive skin tones, and true-to-life colours. The Fuji FinePix A400 features 12MB of internal memory, making it possible to record up to 25 frames (at 1M resolution) without a media card. The Fujifilm A400 are powered by 2x AA-size batteries.
Fujifilm FinePix A400 features
• 4.1 Megapixel high-performance Super CCD
• 3x optical zoom
• 1.8-inch LCD monitor
• Selectable sensitivity up to ISO 400
• Simple controls and optical viewfinder for ease of use
• 12MB internal memory permits shooting without a media card
• Max 25 frames (1M resolution)
• Power source 2x AA-size alkaline (included)
• 2x AA-size Ni-MH(Optional) and AC Power Adapter (Optional)
• QVGA movie capture of 10 frames per second (without sound)
• Four selectable scene positions (Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Night)
In 1934, Fujifilm began with the production of the first cinema films in Japan. Since then, through consistent research and development, the company has developed into one of the world's largest suppliers in the information and communication industry. Today, the success of the company is essentially based on three core areas: recording, processing and reproduction of pictures. Round 75,600 people work worldwide in the name of Fujifilm with the claim of being complete suppliers for all areas of modern picture communication.