New Nude magazine - Issue #1|
In The New Nude No 1 readers will find the latest craze for Nude Yoga; the breathtaking Red Bikini Ballet; follow Petter Hegre to a lost island paradise in Philippinextoica; French lensman Didier Carré reveals his obsession to show all that's normally kept hidden; edgy photos from New York's legendary Master of Transgression Richard Kern; Mister Dahmane's iconic exposes; a look back at nudity through the ages in The Body Stripped Bare and lots more.
The New Nude - Winter issue
• A photographic tour through the hillsides of Tuscany with photographer Petter Hegre.
• “Working in the Shadow of Avedon” - Commentary about working in the studio of Richard Avedon.
• The history of Andre De Dienes - photographer brought Marilyn Monroe to the center stage
• An in depth look at one of the largest photographic collections of the nudes all under one roof.
• International photographer portfolios from across the globe including Hywel Jones, Anton Robert, and Elisa Lazo de Valdez.
About The New Nude
The New Nude has been created to bring sensual, high-quality, and cutting edge figurative photography to the world in a magazine format with in-depth articles, interviews and stunning models in exciting locations. With an emphasis on travel and events surrounding the world at large, we aim to be the premier magazine dedicated exclusively to the artistic nude. In what Terence Doyle, editor of British Film magazine, described as "undoubtedly one of the most adventurous projects in the photographic world in the last decade," this is the beginning of a great adventure in the world of fine art nude photography. The New Nude publications are led by creative director Petter Hegre, whose individual photographic style has made him one of the most highly regarded photographers in the world today.