Sigma circular polarizing filter|
Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and use. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component.
Sigma circular lens Features
• Rear focus system for fast AF speed
• The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting
• Aspherical lens and glass elements provide correction for all types of aberration throughout entire zoom range.
Sigma 135-400mm lens specification
• Focal Length: 135-400mm F4.5-5.6DG
• Minimum Aperture: F32
• Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 11 Groups
• Angle of View: 18.2°- 6.2°
• Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9pcs
• Minimum Focusing Distance: 200-220cm (78.7-86.6”)
• Maximum Magnification: 1:5.3
• Filter Size: 77mm
• Lens Hood: Bayonet Type Hood
• Dimensions: Diameter 88.5mm (3.5”) x Length 183.6mm (7.2”)
• Weight: 1245gr/43.9oz
• The appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
∑ SIGMA is the Greek letter equivalent to the English letter "S." In mathematics, it's a sign used to show the total sum. For photographers everywhere, Sigma is the total sum of the research, development, manufacturing and service of the world's leading line of lenses and cameras. Sigma ensures a high, consistent level of quality by processing our own high-performance Special Low Dispersion glass (SLD), metal and resins, surface treatments and other elements right here inside the factory itself. Sigma coordinates the development, production and sales of its technology worldwide through an impressive network of offices in Japan, the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, the Benelux countries, Hong Kong and Singapore.