Ilse Jurriën : November 14th 2005 - 23:50 CET
|Kodak EasyShare Gallery new site design
Kodak EasyShare Gallery new site design : You ran with the bulls in Pamplona, you drove cross-country with two small kids, and you shopped Fifth Avenue from 9 to 5 - in stilettos. And you have the pictures to prove it. It’s time to illustrate and share your story. Thanks to Kodak EasyShare Gallery’s new site design, innovative new sharing features and a host of new personalized photo products, now you can! "Digital photography offers every one of us the ability to be great storytellers and Kodak EasyShare Gallery provides the necessary tools to easily share those stories with the world," said Sandra Morris, general manager of Kodak EasyShare Gallery.|
More specialty photo products|
"Our customers told us that they want easy to use personalization features and more specialty photo products to show off their pictures. We are thrilled to bring them the products they want to create and share their life experiences with friends and family around the corner or across the globe," concluded Sandra Morris. In addition to the new look and the enhanced features, Kodak Easy Share Gallery is offering a variety of fun new products to help consumers tell their stories in just a few clicks.
Kodak Gallery enhancements:
• A new site design that looks like a real “gallery.”
• A dozen new products including collage and sticker prints with Kodak Perfect Touch processing (available online only at the Gallery), puzzles, photo canvases and athletic performance shirts.
• Innovative enhancements to the Gallery Premier Service like personal and public albums, journal entry function to allow visitors to post anecdotes and comments to pictures, automatic email notifications for friends and family members and more.
• New easy-to-use features for editing, captioning and tagging capabilities and the ability to share single photos or multiple albums.
Fun new products via the Kodak EasyShare Gallery
• Photo Stickers: $2.99 - Fun for everyone, you get 12 real photo stickers with sticky back printed on two sheets. Choose matte or glossy finish.
• Photo Collages: 5 x 7” $1.99, 8 x 10” $4.99, 16 x 20” $19.99, 20 x30” $24.99 - Collages, which come in matte or glossy are a great way to tell a story and can be made with 4 to 100 photos.
• Photo Ornaments: Start at $12.99 - Decorate your tree with smiling faces. Three different styles featuring your photo.
• Photo Canvases: $89.99 for a 16 x 20” and $99.99 for a 20 x 30” -Photo-realistic printed on artists canvas and ready to hang on your wall. Prices for brushstroke effect are $109.99 for a 16 x 20” and $119.00 for a 20 x 30”.
• Photo Puzzles: $24.99 - A new spin on an old favorite. Puzzles come in a tin with the image printed on top.
• Athletic Performance Shirts: $29.99 -Inspire your workout by sporting a great photo on your shirt. Machine washable lightweight fabric that wicks away moisture.
• Gift Certificates: Let friends and family decide. Gift Certificates come in any amount up to $100.
• Other Great Photo Gifts: Sip your coffee in style with new Travel Photo Mugs $15.99 or Ceramic Tiled Mugs $12.99; Add some fun under every cup with Photo Coasters $19.99 for 4 coasters with a mahogany wood holder; Photo Tote Bags let you show off your pictures $24.99; And of course, Photo Greeting Cards, Photo Calendars, Photo Books and frames to suit every occasion.
Kodak Gallery Premier
When they sign up for Gallery Premier ($24.99 a year) subscribers receive a personalized web site address featuring their own photos and captions. The Gallery Premier with Print Super Saver ($49.99 per year) allows the Gallery user to experience all the benefits listed below plus they receive unlimited 10 cent 4 x 6” prints. Gallery Premier puts photos in the center of the conversation by allowing family and friends to post comments. Gallery Premier features include:
• A personal bookmarkable URL to share with friends and family members.
• One click publishing from your existing Gallery account.
• Download high-resolution photos in one click.
Kodak digital photography gallery
Kodak has opened hands-on digital photography galleries in New York (102 Wooster St. at Spring) and San Francisco (1823 Union St. at Octavia) during November 2005, helping people experience and celebrate Kodak’s innovative approach to digital photography. Experience compelling exhibits from renowned and emerging artists, informative technology workshops, master classes taught by professional photographers, exclusive events, product giveaways, and hands-on trial of the latest innovative Kodak products and services, including the EasyShare wireless system.
Gallery Premier Service - Kodak One Galleries
Stop by and check out all the great new Kodak EasyShare Gallery features and products. With the purchase of Gallery Premier Service, Kodak will even digitize up to 250 of your favorite printed pictures from years past, upload them to the Gallery, and save them to DVD - an exclusive offer to the One Galleries. For a complete listing of activities, promotions, hours of operation and directions, you can visit the Kodak website.