8000G camera with underwater case|
The features of the Sea and Sea 8000G digital camera include a high-performance CCD with 8.24 million effective pixels, bringing high-resolution images to a compact digital camera and a versatile zoom lens that ranges from wide-angle 28mm to telephoto 85mm, providing the perfect framing for your underwater subjects. The 8000G camera saves moving images at 30fps to an AVI file in memory; videos last as long as memory capacity allows. The camera’s digital zoom functions during video capture for zooms in and out.
Sea and Sea DX-8000G specifications
• DX8000G housing dimensions: 94.9 (h) x 150 (w) x 103mm (d)
• Weight: approx. 450 g (15.9 oz.) * Including hand strapBody
• Material: polycarbonate
• Depth rating: 55 m (182 ft.)
• Accessories: hand strap, silicone grease, silica gel, and O-ring remover
Sea&Sea 8000G - Macro and Energy
A macro mode that allows a close focusing distance of 1 cm from the subject in wide-angle lens setting. The 8000G digital camera looks at object size and contrast to determine the focusing point in macro photography, and has better autofocus performance than conventional cameras. It also provides an 'AF target shift' function that lets you move the focusing point on the screen to focus on off-center objects in the frame. Support for three types of power supply: a large-capacity rechargeable battery, AA batteries, or an AC adapter. The provided AA battery (conforming to the CIPA standard) provides power for approximately 80 pictures. And an optional AC adapter provides a constant source of power for use where AC power is available.
Sea and Sea underwater camera - Improvements
The 8000G digital camera improves on its predecessor, the Sea&Sea 5000G, in three significant ways: shutter release intervals remain steady until the memory is full. Continuous image capture has a shutter lag time of only 1.7 seconds between images. No more delays while the camera flashes 'writing' and freezes the shutter release button until it's finished. Video capture is also continuous until memory is full. Furthermore imaging quality is greatly improved. Sea&Sea analyzed why conventional digital cameras so often capture poor images, and we've used the results to overhaul auto exposure and other elements that affect image quality. We've paid special attention to autofocus quality in macro mode to provide much better focus for close-up subjects. And last, the Sea&Sea 8000G camera now supports the USB 2.0 standard.
SeaandSea 8000G features
• PictBridge support for direct connection between the camera and a printer
• 1.8-inch large TFT LCD display
• Histogram display for real-time exposure evaluation
• White balance bracketing and auto exposure bracketing
• Slow shutter speed and noise reduction; shutter speed up to 1/2000 sec.
• Proximity flash that softly illuminates a subject as close as 15 cm
• 6 programmed scene modes that provide the right automatic settings for any scene
• Multiple exposure techniques: TTL-CCD Photometry Multi, Center and Spot
• Manual focus override of autofocus
• Non-compressed image file mode (NC) for maximum image fidelity
• N and F compressed modes to allow more images to be stored in camera memory
• Six multiple white balance settings
• Camera Memo function
• 26MB built-in memory, SD external memory
• S/M continuous shutter release.