Ilse Jurriën : October 15th 2005 - 15:45 CET
|NEC MultiSync 1940CX desktop display
NEC MultiSync 1940CX : NEC Display Solutions of America, the leading stand-alone provider of flat panel desktop displays, unveiled the new MultiSync 1940CX display. The NEC 1940CX has a sleek new design and 8 millisecond response times, making the display some of the most stylish and fastest consumer displays on the market. NEC's new MultiSync CX flat-panel LCD display has a sleek, ergonomic design and advanced imaging technology that enhance the front-of-screen experience. NEC's Ambix dual-input technology adds to the performance by enabling users to bridge the gap between analog and digital systems by experiencing compatibility with the computer systems of today while having the readiness for the digital applications of tomorrow.|
NEX 1940CX display - MultiSync series|
"The new NEC MultiSync 1940CX display is designed to give our consumer customers performance displays at value prices," said Clinton Wilhight, Senior Product Manager, NEC Display Solutions. "This attractive display is a great general-purpose monitor that deliver smooth, vivid images in a great looking design." Controls for the MultiSync CX Series are designed to be easy-to-read and use. The On-Screen Manager (OSM) provides clear and simple to understand menus that put users in easy control of their screen setting adjustments.
MultiSync 1940 CX features
• Rapid Response technology (8ms)
• Virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
• Ambix dual-input technology
• Connection to two systems
• Enhanced cable management prevents unattractive, space-consuming wire clutters
• Low power consumption reduces electrical costs and lowers total cost of ownership
• On Screen Manager (OSM) puts users in easy control of their screen
• Built-in power supply allows for easy mounting of the display
• No Touch Auto Adjust reduces setup time
• No Touch Auto Adjust provides optimal image settings upon initial power-on
• Wall/arm mounting capability adds flexibility and comfort
• Adheres to ISO 13406-2 Class II requirements for quality screen performance
• Energy Star 4.0 compliance
• One-year limited parts and labor warranty
• 24/7 support from NEC Display Solutions
NEC MultiSync 1940CX desktop display - Availability and Price
The new NEC 1940CX LCD product is RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) compliant, containing fully-disposable plastics and free of hazardous materials such as lead, hex-chrome, cadmium, mercury, PBDE and PBB. The 1940CX display is available for November delivery. Street price for the NEC CX display is $399.99 for the 19-inch NEC MultiSync 1940CX-BK.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., formerly NEC-Mitsubishi, is a leading provider of innovative LCD displays and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for the consumer, enterprise, professional, medical and digital signage markets. NEC Display Solutions ranked as the #1 best-selling stand-alone LCD monitor provider in the U.S. for all of CY2004 according to iSuppli's quarterly monitor reports.