|Fujifilm FinePix F11|
Ilse Jurriën : September 29th 2005 - 06:00 CET
Fujifilm FinePix F11 digital camera introduction : Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. has announced the debut of the new Fujifilm FinePix F11, a 6.3-megapixel digital camera featuring a 3x optical zoom lens, a large, 2.5-inch LCD monitor, sensitivity of up to ISO 1600 and expanded manual shooting functions. The FinePix F11, an upgraded version of the award winning FinePix F10 which features great high-sensitivities as well as incredibly powerful battery life, as many as 500 shots battery life. Inheriting the basic functions of the FinePix F10, including Fujifilm's innovative Real Photo Technology, the new Fuji FinePix F11 incorporates manual shooting functions, such as aperture and shutter priority settings to meet more advanced consumers.|
Fuji F11 camera - ISO 1600 |
Maximum sensitivity of ISO 1600 captures even background detail in low-light situations without flash, simulta-neously minimizing blurring caused by camera shake or movement of the subject without sacrificing resolution at full 6.1 million pixels resolution.
Fujifilm F11 - Shooting functions
The addition of expanded manual shooting functions allow photographers to choose their preferable settings for a variety of scenes. Resolution of the LCD monitor has been boosted to 153,000 pixels (F10:115,000 pixels). Enhanced shooting functions include improved macro mode performance that makes it possible to take crisp, clear shots of subjects as close as 5cm (F10:7cm).
High performance with the Fujifilm F11 digital camera
The new, high-performance Fujifilm FinePix F11 will be available in November 2005. Fujifilm's unique technology for realizing high-quality images at high sensitivity with low noise and quick processing. A combination of a newly developed RP Processor, Fujinon lens, and 5th Generation Super CCD HR, an effective technology for high-quality images at low and high sensitivity levels.
Fujifilm FinePix F11 - Improved features
• A (aperture priority AE) and S (shutter priority AE) modes
• Improved macro shooting mode for subjects as close as 5cm (F10: 7cm)
• Maximum sensitivity of ISO 800 in movie shooting mode, for bright & clear movies
• High-resolution 153,000-pixel 2.5-inch LCD monitor for optimum clarity and detail
• 256-zones metering enabling more precise AE for a variety of a scene.
• Improved sensitivity/ shutter speed programming for better image quality.
• Faster time required for AF in lower light condition or tele-angle.
FinePix F11 & F10 - Features
• Super CCD HR sensor delivering 6.3 million effective pixels
• 3x optical zoom lens (F2.8 - F5.0), 36-108mm equivalent
• 500-shot battery life
• ISO 1600 for photography in low light conditions with low noise
• Low sensitivity of ISO 80 for ultra-high quality photography
• 3:2 image format option
• Quick response times (0.01 sec. shutter lag and 1.3 sec. start-up)
• VGA movie capture of 30 frames per second with sound
• xD-Picture Card, providing large storage capacity and fast write speeds
• PictBridge compatible for direct printing without a PC