Ilse Jurriën : October 10th 2005 - 23:30 CET
|Fujifilm FinePix Z2
Fujifilm FinePix Z2 digital camera introduction : Fuji Photo Film has announced the debut of the new FinePix Z2, a super-slim compact 5.1-megapixel digital camera with 3x optical zoom, high-resolution (232,000 pixels) 2.5-inch LCD monitor, and sensitivity equivalent to ISO 1600. The FinePix Z2 is an enhanced version of the popular FinePix Z1, known for its slim, stylish design and high-sensitivity performance. Featuring Fujifilm's innovative Real Photo Technology, the new Fujifilm Z2 boosts sensitivity to ISO 1600 (Z1: ISO 800). Resolution of the LCD monitor has been increased to 232,000 pixels (Z1: 115,000 pixels). The unique aluminum shell features a high-quality glossy finish and will be available in silver, black, white, or red.|
Fujifilm Z2 camera - ISO 1600 |
High-sensitivity ISO 1600 performance makes the Fuji Z2 even less susceptible to camera shake or blurring of moving subjects, while its 232,000-pixel 2.5-inch LCD is exceptionally easy on the eyes. The stylish Fujifilm FinePix Z2, with its distinctive glossy finish, will be available from late October 2005.
Fuji FinePix Z2 - High quality
Fujifilm's unique technology for realizing high-quality images at high sensitivity with low noise and quick processing. A combination of a newly developed RP Processor, Fujinon lens, and 5th Generation Super CCD HR, this technology is effective for high-quality images at both low and high sensitivity levels.
Fujifilm FinePix Z2 - Improved features
• Class-leading sensitivity of ISO 1600 for photography in low light conditions with low noise
• High-resolution 232,000-pixel, 2.5-inch LCD monitor with reinforced, scratch-resistant glass
• Infra-Red transmission function for Fujifilm Digital Mobile Printer 'MP-100' and 'MP-70'
• Glossy body finish in 4 color variations (silver, black, white, or red)
• Continuous Shooting mode
Fujifilm FinePix Z2 & Z1 - Features
• Super CCD HR sensor delivering 5.1 million effective pixels
• Non-extending refractive optical zoom lens with 3x optical zoom
• Unique aluminum shell design body with sliding power-on function
• VGA movie capture of 30 frames per second with sound
• PictBridge compatible for direct printing without a PC
Updated : Fujifilm FinePix Z2 review
"If you choose for a digital camera of these measurements and design, you may be less interested in all sorts of manual settings and may just want to take quick and easy snapshots. The nice thing is that this camera will allow you to do so, but also has all sorts of setting possibilities that can also be found in its big brothers." Read our in-depth Fujifilm FinePix Z2 review now to find out about our experiences with this digital compact camera.