WebCam Live! Motion - Features |
The Pan-n-Tilt features automatically follows their natural movements during conversations, so they don’t have to make constant manual adjustments to stay centred in the field of view. Users can select Smart Face Tracking so the WebCam Live! Motion follows the movements of one person, or they can use the system in standard mode to include a group of people and take advantage of the widest view available in a webcam. Ideal for broadband users, the Creative Live! Motion incorporates true high-speed USB 2.0 for crisp, high-resolution video at up to twice the video frame rates of USB 1.1 cameras. It also supports popular instant messaging services including MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger,
AIM and Windows Messenger
"The WebCam Live! Motion incorporates the most advanced technology yet seen in a webcam," says Eoin Leyden, European Business Manager for WebCams with Creative. "It’s a stunning choice for users seeking the ultimate in usability and imaging, or for people looking for an upgrade to a new level of performance."
Creative WebCam Live! Motion - Design
The WebCam Live! Motion features a high-quality 640x480 CCD sensor for video at VGA 640x480 quality and software-enhanced still images of up to 1.3 megapixels. An ultra-smooth, exceptionally quiet precision motor enables the camera to track users without distracting motor noise. The WebCam Live! Motion looks great with any desktop or notebook monitor. Available in either pearl white or charcoal grey with a luminescent blue glowing ring on each side, the WebCam Live! Motion commands attention in any setting. The patent-pending Multi-Attach base easily and securely attaches the webcam to any flat panel, CRT monitor or notebook display.
A complete video experience
The WebCam Live! Motion is supplied with Creative’s comprehensive WebCam Center application, which supports:
• Capture of live video or images, including a Panoramic feature that enables capture of a full 200-degree view of any space at high resolution.
• Remote monitoring; remotely captured images can be automatically uploaded to a website.
• Motion detection, to record video of any movement near the PC and e-mail an alert that motion has been detected. The video can then be broadcast or saved to the PC;
• Time lapse video, which captures and replays snapshots taken over a period of time, enabling quick replay of a flower blooming or other event that would be difficult to capture in real time.
• One-click video and still transmission during conversations on Yahoo Messenger.
Creative WebCam Live! Motion - Pricing & Availability
Also included is award-winning SightSpeed software, for unparalleled, seamless video and audio sync over broadband during video calls, video mail and text messaging. The Creative WebCam Live! Motion is available for SRP £99.99, including a high-quality headset with microphone.