Sigma 28-700mm - Features|
• Ideally suited for traveling, landscape photography and general photography.
• The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost
• High image quality with the use of Aspherical Lens element.
• Large aperture of F2.8 at 28mm focal length - overall length of 62.5mm (2.5”)
• The supplied zoom hood can be used to obtain a superior light-blocking effect.
• Supplied lens hood blocks out extraneous light.
Sigma 28-700mm f2.8-4 - Specification
• Focal Length : 28-70mm
• Minimum Aperture : F22
• Lens Construction : 11 Elements in 8 Groups
• Angle of View : 75.4 - 34.3degrees
• Number of Diaphragm Blades : 8pcs
• Minimum Focusing Distance : 50cm (19.7”)
• Maximum Magnification : 1:6.5
• Filter Size : 58mm
• Lens Hood : Bayonet Type Hood
• Dimensions : Diameter 67.5mm (2.6”) x Length 62.5mm (2.5”)
• Weight : 255gr / 9oz
∑ SIGMA is the Greek letter equivalent to the English letter "S." In mathematics, it's a sign used to show the total sum. For photographers everywhere, Sigma is the total sum of the research, development, manufacturing and service of the world's leading line of lenses and cameras. Sigma ensures a high, consistent level of quality by processing our own high-performance Special Low Dispersion glass (SLD), metal and resins, surface treatments and other elements right here inside the factory itself. Sigma coordinates the development, production and sales of its technology worldwide through an impressive network of offices in Japan, the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, the Benelux countries, Hong Kong and Singapore.