Sigma F3.5-5.6 DG - Zoom & Lens hood |
At the 200mm telephoto setting, the lens is capable of close up photography with a 1:3.8 maximum magnification. A zoom lock mechanism is provided to prevent the lens from creeping due to gravity. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter and “Petal-type hood” can be easily attached and used.
Sigma 28-200mm - Features
• The new multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduces flare and ghosting.
• Aspherical lenses provide corrections for aberration throughout the entire zoom range.
• Close up photography with a 1:3.8 maximum magnification.
Sigma 28-200mm F2.5-5.6 - Specification
• Focal Length : 28-200mm
• Minimum Aperture : F22
• Lens Construction : 16 Elements in 14 Groups
• Angle of View : 75.4 - 12.3 degrees
• Number of Diaphragm Blades : 8pcs
• Minimum Focusing Distance : 48cm (18.8”)
• Maximum Magnification : 1:3.8
• Filter Size : 62mm
• Lens Hood : Petal Hood
• Dimensions : Diameter 70mm (2.7”) x Length 77.7mm (3”)
• Weight : 400gr / 14.1oz
∑ SIGMA is the Greek letter equivalent to the English letter "S." In mathematics, it's a sign used to show the total sum. For photographers everywhere, Sigma is the total sum of the research, development, manufacturing and service of the world's leading line of lenses and cameras. Sigma ensures a high, consistent level of quality by processing our own high-performance Special Low Dispersion glass (SLD), metal and resins, surface treatments and other elements right here inside the factory itself. Sigma coordinates the development, production and sales of its technology worldwide through an impressive network of offices in Japan, the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, the Benelux countries, Hong Kong and Singapore.