Sanyo S6 - One-Touch button|
The Sanyo Xacti S6 offers new technology like the One-Touch button. The Touch-Sensor is in fact a short-cut to focus faster on a subject. By touching the release button on top of the camera the Sanyo E6 digital camera is already ready to capture the image, you can compare it with half-pressing a ordinary shutter release button of a digital camera. By integrating this new features Sanyo improves the reaction time by 0.05 seconds. Furthermore the Sanyo S6 has a 2.4 seconds startup time.
Sanyo Xacti S6 - Availability and Price
At this moment we have no information from Sanyo Europe and therefore are not able to give any information about the availability outside of Japan. The Sanyo Xacti S6 will ship in Japan from the end of October, beginning of November 2005. Calculated with the good old money converter the price would be an estimated Euro 275. As soon as we have more information about the new Sanyo Xacti S6 digital camera we will update the article.
Sanyo S6 digital camera specifications
- 6.0 effective Megapixels
- 1/2.5-inch CDD image sensor
- 3x (35-105mm) optical zoom
- Auto focus and manual focus
- JPEG file format
- Built-in flash
- Scenes, Auto, Sport, Portrait, Night scene, Landscape or Fireworks
- Focusing range of 10cm to infinity, macro from 5cm
- Metering modes, Average, Center weighted or Spot
- QuickTime movie 320x240 pixels, no audio
- Secure Digital or MultiMedia card support
- internal 15MB memory
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Energy 2x AA format batteries.