|Adobe Photoshop CS2 book in full color|
Mark Peters : August 8th 2005 - 14:04 CET
Adobe Photoshop CS2 book in full color : Considered by most graphics professionals to be the one, key application that they can't live without, Photoshop is the industry standard software package for digital image creation, correction, and enhancement. With the release of Photoshop CS2, Adobe has taken image editing to the next level. New features include Adobe Bridge, the next-generation file browser; automatic perspective matching with Vanishing Point; and the Spot Healing Brush for single click retouching. For getting up to speed with these and other powerful Photoshop CS2 features, Wiley offers two new full-color guides to the latest Photoshop release.|
Photoshop CS2 for Dummies|
Photoshop CS2 for Dummies (June 2005; $24.99) and Teach yourself visually Photoshop CS2 (July 2005; $24.99) provide all the information users need to get up and running in bright, beautiful color. Photoshop CS2 for Dummies is the first "For Dummies" book to be published in full color. Fully updated by Photoshop pro Peter Bauer, this fun and easy guide covers everything from program basics to streamlining workflow. Cross-platform Mac-PC coverage details working with camera RAW tools, organizing and managing image files, enhancing images, using channels and masks, painting and drawing, adding masks and special effects, and creating Web photo galleries. By the time readers finish with this book, they will be able to turn their digital photos into works of art with ease.
Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop CS2
For computer users who want a book to show them, rather than tell them how to do things, Wiley introduces "Teach Yourself Visually" Photoshop CS2. This tutorial reference in the Visual brand uses clear, step-by-step screen shots and task-based spreads to explain the basics of Photoshop CS2. Over 150 two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules, and helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks. Full-color screen shots demonstrate how to browse and sort images in Bridge, change image size and resolution, paint and draw with color, create duotone images, apply layer and filter effects, and much more. For beginning photographers, designers, and hobbyists who are visual learners, Teach yourself visually Photoshop: CS2 is the perfect guide to Adobe's newest release.
Also coming soon from Wiley, more coverage of Photoshop CS2:
- Photoshop CS2 Workflow: The Digital Photographer's Guide (0-7821-4396-2; May 2005: $39.99)
- Photoshop CS2 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (0-7645-8916-4; July 2005; $39.99)
- Photoshop CS2 Bible (0-7645-8972-5; August 2005; $39.99)
- Photoshop CS2 Bible, Professional Edition (0-7645-9595-4; August 2005; $59.99)
- Photoshop CS2 and Digital Photography For Dummies (0-7645-9580-6; August 2005; $29.99)
- Photoshop for Nature Photographers: A Workshop in a Book (0-7821-4427-6; August; $49.99)
- Photoshop CS2 Savvy (0-7821-4426-8; August 2005; $44.99)
- Hacking Photoshop CS2 (0-7645-9788-4; October 2005; $29.99)
- Photoshop CS2: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks (0-7645-8841-9; November 2005; $19.99)
- Photoshop CS2 VISUAL Encyclopedia (0-7645-9860-0; November 2005; $39.99)
- Photoshop CS2 Gone Wild (0-7645-9813-9; November 2005; $34.99)
- Digital Photography with Photoshop CS2 All-In-One Desk Reference (January 2006; $34.99)
About Wiley Publishing
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., provides must-have content and services to customers worldwide. Its core businesses include scientific, technical, and medical journals, encyclopedias, books, and online products and services; professional and consumer books and subscription services; and educational materials for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley has publishing, marketing, and distribution centers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb. Wiley's Internet site can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com.
Wiley, For Dummies, and Teach Yourself Visually are trademarks or registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Adobe and Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc.