Fujifilm E900 zoom - Satisfying|
Adrian Clarke, Fujifilm’s Director of Photo Products, said, "The FinePix E900 Zoom will satisfy those who enjoy the versatility of reproducing images in different sizes and require a feature-packed compact that doesn’t compromise on image quality. This camera has been designed with a powerful sensor that, when combined with Real Photo Processor technology, helps achieve superb photos in situations that would confound normal digital cameras."
Fujifilm Real Photo Technology
Fujifilm’s Real Photo Technology enhances the photographic experience further by capturing pin-sharp images with low noise, even at high sensitivity settings. What’s more, the Fujifilm E900 Zoom’s broad sensitivity range means that it can handle most lighting conditions. Its high-speed start-up time of 1.3 seconds, near instantaneous shutter response and high sensitivity capabilities help minimise camera shake and image blur - making this versatile compact, the perfect picture-taking companion for spontaneous moments.
Fujifilm E900 zoom - Features
In addition, Fujifilm has incorporated a post-shooting Highlight Warning feature as part of the histogram display, which provides the photographer with an opportunity to view affected areas of an image, or spot exposure issues before committing to the final shot - saving time, effort and disappointment at a later stage. Furthermore, the FinePix E900 Zoom is a camera that enables huge photo enlargements that can be printed without loss of image quality. The Fuji E900 Zoom is a durable compact that has been designed with comfort, ease of use and image satisfaction in mind. Available in black with metallic silver trim, it features a solid ?grip’ making it easier to hold and operate when on the move.
Fujifilm E900 zoom - TV video function
For budding movie pros keen to have the flexibility to capture still and moving images, the FinePix E900 Zoom also includes a TV-quality video function with zoom feature, capable of capturing 30 frames per second. Furthermore, the large two-inch LCD screen makes it easy to view movies and share the action, without the need to rely on a TV screen.
Fuji film FinePix E900 Zoom features at a glance:
- 5th Generation Super CCD HR sensor delivering 9.0 million pixels
- Sensitivity range of ISO 80-800 for varying lighting conditions
- 4x optical zoom (32 - 128mm equivalent on a 35mm camera)
- 'Real Photo Technology' for exceptional picture quality with minimal noise
- New pre-shooting live histogram
- Post-shooting Highlight Warning to monitor exposure issues before taking the shot
- TV-quality VGA movie recording function of 30 frames per second
- Range of modes including Auto, P, S, A, M, Portrait, Night, Sports, Natural Light and Movie
- Two-inch LCD screen to frame and view images easily
- High-speed start-up time of 1.3 seconds and near-instantaneous shutter response
- RAW format to shoot with uncompressed and unprocessed image quality
- Includes Ni-MH rechargeable batteries and charger
- PictBridge compatible for direct printing without a PC
Global Fujifilm Digital Camera Announcements
Fujifilm FinePix E900 ($ 499,95 available in October)
Fujifilm Finepix S9500 > USA / Canada model name: Fujifilm Finepix S9000
Fujifilm Finepix S5600 > USA / Canada model name: Fujifilm Finepix S5200
Fujifilm is a global leader in imaging technology, products and services including digital cameras, photofinishing, digital storage and recording media, consumer and professional film, motion picture film, professional video, printing systems, medical imaging, office technology, flat panel displays and graphic arts. The company employs more than 73,000 people worldwide, with 178 subsidiaries stretching across four continents.