Sigma 28-300mm DG lens - SLD glass|
Aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for all types of aberration while making a very compact construction possible. The 28-300mm F3.5-6.3 DG MACRO lens has a minimum focusing distance of 50cm at all focal lengths and is equipped with a macro mechanism for close-up photography at 300mm tele- photo, allowing a reproduction ratio of 1:3. The zoom lock switch eliminates ?zoom creep’ during transportation, a convenient addition when traveling. The inner focusing system gives the advantage of a non-rotating front lens assembly, which is of great benefit when using polarizing filter and the matched Petal-shaped lens hood supplied.
Sigma 28 - 300mm DG Macro lens specifications
- Focal Length :28-300mm
- Minimum Aperture :F22
- Lens Construction :15 Elements in 13 Groups
- Angle of View :75.4°- 8.2°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades :8pcs
- Minimum Focusing Distance :50cm /(19.6”)
- Maximum Magnification :1:3
- Filter Size :62mm
- Lens Hood : Petal Hood
- Dimensions :Diameter 74mm (2.9”) x Length 86mm (3.3”)
- Weight :490gr/17.2oz
- Fittings :Sigma, Canon and Nikon-D, (Konica/Minolta and Pentax TBA)
- SRP :£229.99.