HP - More functionality for the user |
"Today's news provides consumers a seamless connection to sharing their photos online and printing them at Walgreens convenient locations," said Ben Nelson, vice president and general manager for Snapfish, HP. "In combining Snapfish's leadership in online services with Walgreens leadership in retail photo processing, we're giving consumers greater choice, flexibility and access to their memories when, where and how they want them."
Walgreens - Convenient photo service
"Our partnership with Snapfish gives our customers the most convenient photo services at competitive prices," said John Sugrue, divisional merchandise manager for one-hour photo operations of Walgreens.
Walgreens online photo service from Snapfish offers:
• High-quality digital camera prints and photo CDs available at Walgreens stores or by e-mail
• Free online photo sharing
• Free online photo storage
• A wide selection of more than 80 distinctive photo products, including:
• Personalized photo mugs, calendars and mousepads
• Photo dog collars, diaper bags, blankets
• Assorted photo T-shirts, neck ties and sweatshirts
• Photo boxer shorts, photo table placemats
• A broad range of free photo editing tools and software
Walgreen Co. is the nation's largest drugstore chain with fiscal 2004 sales of $37.5 billion. The company operates 4,834 stores in 45 states and Puerto Rico. Walgreens also provides additional services to pharmacy patients and prescription drug plans through Walgreens Health Initiatives (a pharmacy benefits manager), Walgreens Mail Service, Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy and Walgreens Home Care.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company's offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business & home computing, imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended April 30, 2005, HP revenue totaled $83.3 billion.