|Training Videos for Adobe Creative Suite & GoLive|
Ilse Jurriën : July 2nd 2005 - 15:00 CET
Training Videos for Adobe Creative Suite & GoLive : Total Training today announced the availability of three new DVD-ROM based training series. Total Training for Adobe GoLive CS2 and Total Training Presents Creative Suite 2: from Design to Delivery, complete the Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium Edition training product offering. Total Training Masters Collections: Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS2 is a product line extension and one of the first video training solutions geared towards elite Adobe Photoshop CS2 users. The Creative Suite 2 training collection series are hosted by Adobe experts: Deke McClelland, Lynn Grillo, and Steve Holmes. The instructors help develop viewers’ skills and understanding in order to advance to the next level.|
Creative pros can master Adobe’s powerful graphics suite with high quality lessons to effectively sharpen design, print, and web publishing skills. "Creative Suite 2 customers can hit the ground running with new comprehensive video lessons from Total Training," said Mark Hilton, senior director of Creative Professional products at Adobe. "The videos provide step-by-step instruction that let users take advantage of the design capabilities in Photoshop CS2, InDesign CS2, Illustrator CS2 and GoLive CS 2 to deliver professional-level results."
Overview of new products
The full range of products will be available from NewMedia AV. The selection includes:
• Total Training Masters Collections: Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS2: Deke McClelland features lessons reserved for power Photoshop CS2 users, which are exclusive to this series. The interactive lessons help users master the advanced techniques and tips of Adobe’s flagship graphic’s software program. (Shipping by mid-July 2005)
• Total Training for Adobe GoLive CS2: Lynn Grillo shares her expert knowledge to get GoLive CS2 users up to speed on the newest version of the software with lessons on advanced page building skills, image maps, Smart Objects, and how to build forms and tables.
• Total Training Presents Adobe Creative Suite 2: from Design to Delivery: Steve Holmes’ shows how to turn creative energy into stunning designs, layouts, and web sites. Plus, explains the integrated tools and processes of Creative Suite 2 and Acrobat 7 Professional.
Total Training - Pricing and Availability
• Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS2 ($149.99 USD) Run Time: 8 Hours (Shipping: July 2005)
• Total Training for Adobe GoLive CS2 ($99.99 USD), Approximate Run Time: 7.5 Hours
• Adobe Creative Suite 2: from Design to Delivery ($129.99 USD), Run Time: 9 Hours
• Total Training Creative Suite 2 Premium Plus Bundle ($899.99), Run Time 77 Hours
• Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS2 ($299.99 USD), Run Time: 21 Hours
• Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS2 ($249.99 USD), Run Time: 16 hours
• Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS2 ($199.99 USD), Run Time: 18 hours
About Total Training
Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative video-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs. Among its assets, Total Training enjoys a strategic partnership with Adobe including the distribution of its customized tutorials inside many of Adobe’s software packages-giving Total Training unique brand positioning with Adobe’s web, print, and video product users.