|Nikon Monarch Binoculars|
Nic Rossmüller : September 4th 2006 - 20:03 CET
Nikon Monarch Binoculars : Nikon is pleased to announce the introduction of five new binoculars, including the 8.5x56DCF, 10x56DCF and 12x56DCF models and 8x36DCF and 10x36DCF models, adding to the highly regarded Monarch series. Boasting large 56mm diameters, the 8.5x56DCF, 10x56DCF and 12x56DCF models deliver high performance. The generous diameter means they are ideal for use in low lighting conditions, making these new models a perfect option for birders early in the morning or late at night. The 8x36DCF and 10x36DCF feature 36mm diameters to combine excellent performance with portability. All the models are waterproof up to 1m/3.3 ft for 5 minutes. The binoculars are durable for use in all conditions. |
Nikon Binoculars Monarch - Coating|
Our high-grade binoculars, born of the most advanced optical technology in the industry, deliver performance that’s second to none. The models in the lineup, offer a high-reflection silver coating for the brightest possible views, phase correction coating for highly defined images, and the security of waterproof, fog-free construction. And with all models featuring multilayer coating for increased brightness and the clear field of view made possible by the high-eyepoint design, Nikon’s high-grade lineup has just the binoculars to make your next outing an unforgettable experience. The new models extend Nikon's portfolio of binoculars and enhances the range of monarch series to include x36, x42 and x56 magnifications.
Nikon Monarch Binoculars - Features
- All lenses and prisms feature Nikon multi-layer coating.
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms deliver high resolution.
- High-reflection mirror coated prism for bright image.
- High-eyepoint design assures clear, unobstructed field of view.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click for easy adjustment.
- Waterproof - sealed with O-rings and filled with nitrogen gas.
- Lead- and arsenic free Glass in line with Nikon's commitment to the environment.
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
- Newly-designed objective caps with band so you won't lose them easily (56mm models).
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap for comfortable wearing (56mm models).
- Lightweight body uses fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin (36mm models).
- Pricing and Availability Sales release date: August 2006.
Since 1980, Nikon Corporation has been revolutionizing lithography with innovative products and technologies. The company is a worldwide leader in lithography equipment for the microelectronics manufacturing industry with more than 7600 exposure systems installed worldwide. Nikon offers the most extensive selection of production-class steppers and scanners in the industry. These products serve the semiconductor, flat panel display (LCD) and thin-film magnetic head (TFH) industries. Nikon Precision Inc. provides service, training, applications and technical support, as well as sales for Nikon lithography equipment in North America.