|IFA 2006 Convention|
Dennis Hissink : July 17th 2006 - 07:37 CET
IFA 2006 Convention : The information society is now a well-established reality and the next trend to appear on the horizon is that of the entertainment society. There have been enormous developments in digital technology in recent years and now it is the users themselves who are the driving force behind some far-reaching changes. Homo Sapiens Digitalis can consume, produce and exchange content whenever and wherever he wants to, and in every conceivable way. He has become an accomplished user, but forms a hard to reach target group, and as a consumer he is both smart and increasingly unpredictable. The IFA Convention 2006 - Common Life Technologies 2006 - is held from September 4 - 6, 2006 in Berlin, Germany. |
IFA 2006 show - Berlin Messe|
The IFA Convention, Common Life Technologies 2006, is intended to serve both for navigating and exploring the new dimensions of the digital world. The challenges presented by digital convergence will be presented by highly qualified experts, who will also provide an overview of current and impending developments, as well as presenting some clearly defined perspectives and visions of the future. The IFA Convention offers an opportunity for experts from around the world to discuss the latest technological developments and trends in the CE industry and in the adjacent sectors of information and communication technology.
Common Life Technologies 2006 - Themes
• What are the needs and requirements of Homo Sapiens Digitalis as a user and as a consumer? In the home, on the web and while on the move?
• What role do the users’ interests play in these technical developments?
• What are the future patterns and business models familiar to the entertainment society?
• What implications do these new conditions have for entrepreneurs and how do they affect their views about products, sales and marketing strategies?
• What concepts, products and services are being applied by the CE, IT, telecoms and media industries in responses to the wishes of the consumers?
• In what ways can network-linked consumers be reached in the future?
IFA 2006 convention event - Registration
The IFA Convention is aimed at the CE, IT and telecoms industries: CEOs, sales and product managers, those with responsibility for marketing decisions, representatives of the media industry, anyone on the look-out for new trends, managers dealing with innovations, business consultants and the representatives of science and research. Journalists in possession of the IFA press badge will also be granted access to the IFA Convention. Anyone wishing to attend the IFA Convention must also register in advance with Computec Media AG, Iris Manz.
IFA 2006 Convention Programme
• 4 September 2006 - Opening Keynote Session
- The Next Dimension of the Digital Universe: International keynote speakers will outline the big picture of the digital world
• 5 and 6 September 2006 - Knowledge Tracks
- Borderless Platforms & Standards in Cooperation with the Digital Living Network Alliance. What technical requirements must be met in order to ensure continued technical development?
- Digital Entertainment - The New Age of Content: What sort of content is acceptable to the consumer?
- Converging Technologies, Markets & Industries: What forms do the global trends take in the industries concerned?
- Advertising in the Digital Age: What are the challenges facing brands and marketing?
About the organisers
Computec Media is a media company based in Fürth and each month its magazines and digital media (DVD/online) on all aspects of electronic entertainment reach an audience of millions. Computec Media provides its readers with well-founded information about the various themes concerning the digital lifestyle, PCs and video games, hardware, movies/DVD and the children’s market. The company currently employs a staff of around 150. Computec Media AG is part of the Marquard Media AG group, Zug/Switzerland under publisher Jürg Marquard. SFT Spiele Filme Technik – the magazine for consumer electronics and the digital lifestyle from Computec Media offers entertaining and highly qualified advice for buyers, using the latest test criteria. For its readers SFT provides details about current issues and technological trends in digital products and solutions for the IT and telecoms sectors that can be easily understood, and in a practical form that can be used most effectively by decision-makers.