|Archos 104 MP3 Player|
Nic Rossmüller : July 1st 2006 - 13:33 CET
Archos 104 MP3 Player : Archos, a global consumer electronics manufacturer and leader in portable digital entertainment solutions, today announced that its Archos 104 MP3 player will be available online at select retail shops beginning July 1, and preorders are being accepted now at the Archos Website. Thanks to its small form and best-value pricing, the new Archos 104 is the perfect device for people seeking a compact and affordable music player and is a great gift for new graduates this summer. The Archos 104 is the company’s latest hard drive-based audio player, replacing the widely successful Gmini XS 100. The smallest player in the Archos line-up, the device measures 3.6 x 1.7x 0.5 inches and weighs only 2.8 ounces. |
Arcos 4GB Color screen MP3 Player|
“The Archos 104 builds on our successful line of portable music and video devices, offering the best price and value today for a 4GB music player,” said Larry Smith, Archos chief operating officer. “The Archos 104 offers the same capacity and size as other ultra slim portable music players, yet holds twice as many songs and is far more affordable. Archos is the perfect MP3 player for teens and active people who want to take their favorite music wherever they go.” In addition to storing and playing music from their own CD collections, consumers can fill their Archos 104 with songs purchased and downloaded from the Internet.
Arcos 104 MP3 Player - Windows Media Player
The new Archos 104 is included in the Windows Media PlaysForSure program, so consumers can purchase tracks from some of today’s most popular digital music stores, including MSN Music, Musicmatch, MusicNow, Napster, eMusic and Wal-Mart Music Downloads. The Archos 104 is available now at retail stores, including Shaper Image, Fry’s, major e-tailers, with a suggested retail price of $159.99. The Archos 104 comes standard with stereo headphones, neck strap and USB 2.0 cable. Optional accessories include an audio cable for connecting to home stereo systems, a car adapter, a variety of protective carrying cases, a sound case, and a multi-standard power adapter. Additional product information and add-on accessories are available on the Archos web site.
Archos 104 MP3 Player - Feaures
• 4GB Hard Drive: Store up to 2,000 songs1 or 40,000 photos1
• New OLED 1.5” Color Screen
• New Photo Viewer: Store, share and view JPEG2 photos
• Newly Designed Icon-Based Navigation
• Multiple File Formats: Play MP3, WAV, WMA and audio podcast files
• Up to 14 hours of battery life3
• Microsoft PlaysForSure Support: Purchase, download, or rent protected music content
• Windows Media Player 10 Support: Enjoy automatic synchronization with Windows Media Player
• Easy Music Management: Use the Archos ARCLibrary to sort music by artist, genre, title and year
• USB 2.0 Connection: Download content using a High-Speed USB 2.0 connection
• Choice of Color: Choose among metallic grey, black or pink to match your lifestyle
• Shuffle Playlists: Shuffle your entire library or select a folder or playlist for random playback
• Stereo Connection: Connect the Archos 104 to a stereo and play music around the house
Archos is a global consumer electronics hardware manufacturer and is the technology leader in the field of digital portable entertainment solutions. Committed to the most innovative technology, Archos offers award-winning digital pocket-sized products that feature audio & video recording, photo viewing, gaming, as well as other multimedia and productivity applications, for the enjoyment of the most exciting entertainment anywhere, anytime. Archos has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia.