Nic Rossmüller : June 23th 2006 - 20:18 CET
Pentax underwater photography website
Pentax underwater photography website : Summer is here and Pentax Imaging Company has just unveiled a new sport optics website and freshened its waterproof digital camera website just in time to help visitors make adventure gear selections. The new Pentax sport optics website, is dedicated to helping visitors discover the binocular and scope products that will help get them closer to their favorite subjects in a variety of activities and hobbies. Focused on nature, the city, and the sky, the website is divided into four sections Travel & Events, Birding, Hunting and Astronomy. Each section identifies ideal optics for individual hobbies and activities in addition to a list of additional resources that focus on conservation efforts. |
Pentax Optio W10 - Waterproof camera|
The Pentax Optio W10 is a 6.0 effective Megapixels compact digital camera that packs a 2.5-inch LCD monitor and a 3x optical zoom lens into a slim, designed body. The Pentax Optio W10 was developed based on the Pentax Optio WP series, which realizes the waterproof functionality for underwater photography without requiring a waterproof case or other accessories. While continuing the development concepts of sportiness, elegance, and leisure and the waterproof and dustproof performance for reliable use at water sports, the Pentax W10 offers improved LCD monitoring and movie recording.
Pentax underwater photography website - Pentax Optio waterproof camera
The waterproof camera website is launched one year ago, now features a fresh, new design with in-depth information about the Pentax line of Optio waterproof cameras that are available in silver as well as the summer earth colors of green and brown. Along with the pentax SLR website, both websites offer visitors the opportunity to enter giveaways for exciting gear, including digital cameras and binoculars. All three websites feature on-line access to a variety of the camera manufacturer's preferred dealer websites where visitors may make convenient on-line purchases.
Pentax Optio W10 digital camera features
• Ready to shoot just 0.6 seconds after the power is turned on
• Real-time display of washed out and blacked out areas
• Image Recovery function lets you retrieve accidentally erased pictures
• Picture Voice function can record sounds before and after taking a picture
• Macro mode allows close-up photography as near as 1 cm
• Frame composite function
• Soft flash function avoids overexposure during close-up flash photography
• Up to 4X digital zooming
• Three color modes (full-color, B&W, sepia) for versatile movie recording
• Clock Mode function displays the time even when the camera is off
• SD memory card compatible; approx. 10.5MB built-in memory
• Standard image viewer, ACDSee for Pentax software
• FotoNation's red-eye compensation function for flash shots
• DPOF, Exif Print, and PRINT Image Matching III compatibility
Pentax Imaging Company is an innovative leader in the production of digital cameras, lenses, scopes, eyepieces, binoculars, mobile and laser printers, scanners and Internet cameras. For more than 80 years, Pentax technology has developed durable, reliable products that meet the needs of consumers and businesses. With headquarters in Golden, Colorado, Pentax Imaging Company is a division of Pentax of America, Inc.