Ilse Jurriën : June 11th 2006 - 12:07 CET
Sony 300mm f2.8 G lens
Sony 300mm f2.8 G lens : The Sony 300mm f/2.8 G Telephoto zoom lens is a brilliant long-distance lens with wide aperture and fast auto-focus response. For definitive long-shot precision and spectacular portraits even in low light, the professional Sony 300mm f/2.8 G lens raises the standard of DLSR performance. Its 35mm-equivalent 450mm focal length and ultra-bright f2.8 aperture combine for superb results in virtually any light, and its high-speed SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) auto-focus is fast, accurate and quiet. Get long-shot precision and spectacular portraits even in low light with the Sony SAL-300F28G telephoto zoom lens. You will enjoy its high-speed SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) for its stellar performance.|
Sony Alpha 100 - Super SteadyShot|
The Sony Alpha 100 camera is an instant classic: the top-quality 10 Megapixel DSLR system camera that builds on a two-decade legacy of Minolta photographic leadership, accepts 20 years of A-mount lenses sold worldwide, and introduces Sony imaging innovations like high-sensitivity shooting with Super SteadyShot in-camera image stabilization, Dynamic Range Optimizer to automatically increase detail in bright and dark picture areas, new Anti-Dust technology to keep the CCD imager clean for better pictures, and Eye-Start Auto focus system for faster camera response.
Sony 300mm f2.8 G zoom lens - Wildlife photography
A built-in lens motor for faster automatic focusing with high torque at low speed, quick start/stop response, and quiet, smooth operation. Three precision ED Glass lenses correct chromatic aberrations to provide extremely sharp telephoto images distant subjects as well as dramatic sports close-ups. Internal lens elements move, so the overall length does not change, creating an auto-focus zoom lens that doesn’t affect the balance of your camera.
Sony f2.8 300mm lens - Availability
Allow you to quickly revert to manual focus by just turning the manual focus ring of the lens. Four focus hold buttons in different lens locations, plus electronic slider focus range selector switch. A strong, light magnesium lens barrel makes shooting more comfortable even on long wildlife or sports assignments. Pre-orders for the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 G Telephoto zoom lens will begin on November 3, 2006.
Sony 300mm f2.8 G specifications
• G Series 300mm f/2.8 G Super Telephoto
• SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) for fast auto-focus
• 3 ED Glass Elements for greater visual accuracy
• Fast Internal focusing, lens length does not change
• 2 DMF (Direct Manual Focus) Modes
• Versatile focus hold with 4 buttons on lens
• Electronic slider focus range selector switch
• Focal Length - 35mm Equivalent: 300mm
• Focal Length - APS: 450mm
• Angle of View - 35mm Equivalent: 8ﾟ 10'
• Angle of View - APS: 5ﾟ 20'
• Min Focus Distance: 6’ 7” (2.0 m)
• Aperture - Maximum: f2.8
• Aperture - Minimum: f32
• Maximum Magnification: 0.18X
• Lens Construction: 13 elements in 12 groups with 9 aperture blades
• Filter Diameter: 42 mm (internal)
• Dimensions: 5-16 x 9-3/8” (122 x 242.5 mm)
• Weight: 5 lb 5 oz (2.31 kg)
• Supplied Accessories: Front and rear lens cap, SH0012 lens hood
About Sony Group
The Sony Group is primarily focused on the Electronics (such as AV/IT products & components), Game (such as PlayStation), Entertainment (such as motion pictures and music), and Financial Services (such as insurance and banking) sectors. Not only do we represent a wide range of businesses, but we remain globally unique. Our aim is to fully leverage this uniqueness in aggressively carrying out our convergence strategy so that we can continue to emotionally touch and excite our customers.