Ilse Jurriën : June 11th 2006 - 12:09 CET
|Sony 70-200mm f2.8 G lens
Sony 70-200mm f2.8 G lens : The Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 G Telephoto zoom lens is a precision zoom lens with bright aperture and fast, quiet auto-focus response. Specially designed for the APS-size CCD imager of the Sony Alpha 100 camera, the Sony 70-200mm f2.8 G lens covers a broad range of frequent telephoto shooting situations. Its 35mm-equivalent range of 105-300mm zooming, fast f/2.8 aperture and quiet, high-speed SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) auto-focus precision makes it ideal for long-distance sports and wildlife photography. Cover a broad range of frequent telephoto shooting situations with the Sony SAL-70200G Telephoto zoom lens. Its range makes it ideal for long-distance sports and wildlife photography.|
Sony Alpha 100 DSLR camera|
The Sony Alpha 100 camera is an instant classic: the top-quality 10 Megapixel DSLR system camera that builds on a two-decade legacy of Minolta photographic leadership, accepts 20 years of A-mount lenses sold worldwide, and introduces Sony imaging innovations like high-sensitivity shooting with Super SteadyShot in-camera image stabilization, Dynamic Range Optimizer to automatically increase detail in bright and dark picture areas, new Anti-Dust technology to keep the CCD imager clean for better pictures, and Eye-Start Auto focus system for faster camera response.
Sony 70-200mm f2.8 G lens - Wildlife photography
A built-in lens motor for faster automatic focusing with high torque at low speed, quick start/stop response, and quiet, smooth operation. Four precision ED Glass lenses correct chromatic aberrations and deliver visually accurate results even at full telephoto zoom extension. Internal lens elements move, so the overall length does not change, creating a zoom lens that focuses more quickly and doesn’t affect the balance of your camera. Allow you to quickly revert to manual focus by just turning the manual focus ring of the lens. Three focus hold buttons in different lens locations, plus electronic slider focus range selector switch. Pre-orders for the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 G Telephoto zoom lens will begin on September 8th, 2006.
Sony 70-200mm G f2.8 specifications
• G Series 70-200mm f/2.8 G Telephoto Zoom
• SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) for fast auto-focus
• 4 ED Glass Elements for greater visual accuracy
• Fast Internal Focusing, lens length does not change
• 2 DMF (Direct Manual Focus) Modes
• Versatile focus hold with 3 buttons on lens
• Electronic slider focus range selector switch
• Focal Length - 35mm Equivalent: 70 – 200 mm
• Focal Length - APS: 105 – 300 mm
• Angle of View - 35mm Equivalent: 34ﾟ-12ﾟ30'
• Angle of View - APS: 23ﾟ - 8ﾟ
• Min Focus Distance: 4 ft (1.2 m)
• Aperture - Maximum: f2.8
• Aperture - Minimum: f32
• Maximum Magnification: 0.21X
• Lens Construction: 19 elements in 16 groups with 9 aperture blades
• Filter Diameter: 77 mm
• Dimensions: 3-1/2 x 7-3/4” (87 x 196.5 mm)
• Weight: 2 lb 15.3 oz (1.34 kg)
• Supplied Accessories: Front and rear lens cap, SH0010 lens hood
About Sony Group
The Sony Group is primarily focused on the Electronics (such as AV/IT products & components), Game (such as PlayStation), Entertainment (such as motion pictures and music), and Financial Services (such as insurance and banking) sectors. Not only do we represent a wide range of businesses, but we remain globally unique. Our aim is to fully leverage this uniqueness in aggressively carrying out our convergence strategy so that we can continue to emotionally touch and excite our customers.