Ilse Jurriën : June 11th 2006 - 13:45 CET
|Sony 75-300mm f4.5-5.6 zoom lens
Sony 75-300mm f4.5-5.6 zoom lens: The Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 super telephoto lens is a compact zoom lens that brings you closer to action and portrait subjects. The Sony 75-300mm zoom lens is a compact, lightweight 4X zoom lens is a great value and an ideal choice for covering outdoor activities and sports action, even in large stadium locations. Its wide zoom range of 112.5 - 450mm (35mm equiv.) handles both middle-ground subjects and portraits shot from a relaxing distance, so people won’t be nervous, even captures intimate details and natural wonders close at hand. Get extremely close to your subjects from a relaxing distance. The SAL-75300 zoom lens lets you take incredible close-up portraits without making your subject nervous.|
Sony Alpha 100 dSLR - 10 Megapixel|
The Sony Alpha A100 camera is an instant classic: the top-quality 10 Megapixel DSLR system camera that builds on a two-decade legacy of Minolta photographic leadership, accepts 20 years of A-mount lenses sold worldwide, and introduces Sony imaging innovations like high-sensitivity shooting with Super SteadyShot in-camera image stabilization, Dynamic Range Optimizer to automatically increase detail in bright and dark picture areas, new Anti-Dust technology to keep the CCD imager clean for better pictures, and Eye-Start Auto focus system for faster camera response.
Sony 75-300mm zoom lens - Price & Availability
The Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 super telephoto lens gives you a super telephoto lens you can shoot with comfortably all day. One lens takes you from close-ups, to portraits, to super telephoto zooms, covering a 35mm-equivalent range from 112.5mm to 450mm. You can capture wildlife, faces and architectural details about as close as five feet to the camera. Designed for superior performance with both DSLR APS size CCD sensors and 35mm format cameras. Gives light sources a pleasing circular defocused effect in backgrounds. The Sony 75-300mm f4.5-5.6 zoom lens is expected to ship on or before July 28th, 2006 and has an estimated price of $229.95.
Sony 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens specifications
• 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom
• Ideal for portraits, sports, long-distance subjects
• Compact, lightweight design for comfortable shooting
• Long 4X zoom for greater flexibility in composing shots
• Close-up shooting, as near as 5 feet to the camera
• Circular Aperture for pleasing defocused effects
• Focal Length - 35mm Equivalent: 75 - 300 mm
• Focal Length - APS: 112.5 - 450 mm
• Angle of View - 35mm Equivalent: 32ﾟ- 8ﾟ10'
• Angle of View - APS: 21ﾟ-5ﾟ20'
• Min Focus Distance: 4’ 11” (1.5 m)
• Aperture - Maximum: f4.5 - 5.6
• Aperture - Minimum: f32 - 28
• Maximum Magnification: 0.25X
• Lens Construction: 13 elements in 10 groups with 7 aperture blades
• Filter Diameter: 55 mm
• Dimensions: 2-13/16 x 4-13/16” (71 x 122 mm)
• Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz (460 g)
• Supplied Accessories: Front and rear lens cap, SH0007 lens hood
About Sony Group
The Sony Group is primarily focused on the Electronics (such as AV/IT products & components), Game (such as PlayStation), Entertainment (such as motion pictures and music), and Financial Services (such as insurance and banking) sectors. Not only do we represent a wide range of businesses, but we remain globally unique. Our aim is to fully leverage this uniqueness in aggressively carrying out our convergence strategy so that we can continue to emotionally touch and excite our customers.