Mark Peters : July 3th 2017 - 11:35 CET
Samsung premium built-in home appliances
Samsung Chef Collection premium built-in Home appliance : Samsung America, the best-selling home appliance brand, recently unveiled its 2017 Chef Collection line of premium built-in home appliances. The redesigned line of Chef Collection was showcased at the 2017 Pacific Coast Builders Conference in San Diego. The event offers three days of exhibits, education, special events and networking. With Chef Collection, Samsung brings its best home appliance features to the premium built-in category, reflecting its industry expertise. Samsung Home Appliance division introduced two new built-in refrigerators, including the industry’s first 42-inch 4-Door Flex smart refrigerator. The 2017 lineup also includes signature features that only Samsung offers in a full suite of kitchen appliances that includes wall ovens, cook tops, Pro ranges, and dishwashers.|
Samsung built-in home appliance with Wi-Fi
Samsung Chef Collection reflects the aspirations of a new generation of homeowners who not only prefer a beautiful look in their kitchen but also appreciate having the latest technological innovation in their homes.
By making the appliances Wi-Fi-enabled, for example, Chef Collection gives consumers peace of mind that the stove isn’t still simmering while they are out of the house, and that the dishwasher cycle has been started after a big night of entertaining. It can be controlled from any smartphone, bringing necessary technology to the built-in home appliance category.
Samsung Chef Collection 2017 seeks to redefine and modernize the home, with innovative features that don’t just complement modern kitchens, they enhance the look and functionality of the space.
The 2017 lineup is available in premium matte black stainless steel - a soft brushed metal finish, as well as stainless steel. The built-in product line is also panel-ready so the look of the appliances can adapt to changes in design preferences over time.
• 42-inch built-in 4-door refrigerator with FlexZone transforms fridge to freezer in a single touch.
• 36-inch built-in collection includes metal cooling stainless steel interior and TwinCooling.
• Wi-Fi models feature inside cameras so owners can see its contents from their smartphones.
• Frame LED lighting that illuminates what’s within, and hidden controls give a truly seamless look.
• A Chef Pantry compartment in each model that can be set to three different temperature options.
Samsung kitchen appliances
• Samsung 30-inch Chef Collection Wall Ovens will be available in single and double configurations.
• Samsung largest capacity microwave, feature Steam Cook technology and Flex Duo design.
• Removable Smart Divider splits the bottom oven cavity into two to create three independent ovens.
• Samsung 30-inch and 36-inch Chef Collection Cooktop are available in gas and induction.
• Virtual Flame Technology on the induction cooktop gives the real feel and visual glow of a flame.
• 30-inch Chef Pro Range offers powerful 22K Dual Power brass burner and dual convection oven.
• Bluetooth Chef Collection Range Hoods automatically turn on with the Pro Range or cooktop.
• Samsung built-in dishwasher with WaterWall technology delivers powerful cleaning system.
• Dishwasher Chef Mode provides concentrated cleaning power on heavily-soiled pots and pans.
• Samsung AutoRelease Door opens automatically to circulate air and improve overall drying.
Premium built-in platform for home appliances
"As homes have become more modern, we felt it was important to give people more choices when selecting premium appliances that complement their elevated sense of style," said John Herrington, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Home Appliances, Samsung America. "With the reimagined Chef Collection, we’ve integrated our best and brightest innovations and design details in a premium built-in platform that meets the needs and priorities of modern families and fits how they live their lives.", John added.
Reduced installation time
Knowing that installation time and repair work are major pain points for installers, Samsung set out to make the process easier than ever with Samsung Chef Collection. Less cumbersome packaging solutions and time-saving features like pre-drilled holes and easy leveling make installation faster.
Installers can run Wi-Fi-enabled, remote diagnostic checks to ensure the appliance is functioning properly and help reduce repeat visits for repairs. The complete line of new Chef Collection built-in appliances will be available later this year.