Olympus discount deals
The following Olympus models are eligible for the special winter offer: OM-D E-M5 Mark II, OM-D E-M10 Mark II and their variants, the lenses M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 25mm 1:1.8, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75–300mm 1:4.8–6.7 II, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9–18mm 1:4.0–5.6, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14–150mm 1:4.0–5.6 II and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro. There’s nothing quite like capturing memorable moments with your friends and family. With the lightweight, compact Olympus OM-D and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses, everyone can preserve that special magic of time spent with your loved ones. Customers purchasing any of the eligible products from 24 October 2016 to 15 January 2017 will be entitled to the cash bonuses listed below. Bonus amounts may be combined and claim entitlements must be submitted to Olympus by 15 February 2017.
Olympus camera bodies and lenses
• Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II (€100 bonus): High-end camera for creative enthusiasts. Incorporates the revolutionary 5-Axis Image Stabilisation system to compensate for every possible blur making it ideal for capturing sharp photos and movies in low light without the need for a tripod.
• Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II (€100 bonus): At merely 390g (body only), this stylish camera is only a lightweight on the scales. Its decidedly heavyweight myriad features ensure photographers have free reign to express their creativity no matter the situation.
• Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 25mm 1:1.8, incl. lens hood (€60 bonus): Prime lens with ultra-bright 1.8 aperture for outstanding low-light shooting capabilities and full control of depth of field. Features a field of view the same as the human eye. Delivers beautiful bokeh and impressive close-focus performance. 35mm equivalent: 50mm.
• Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75–300mm 1:4.8–6.7 II (€100 bonus): Extreme telephoto performance for bringing far-off subjects up close. This surprisingly compact lens includes a whisper-quiet autofocus and fast-focus function. 35mm equivalent: 150-600mm.
• Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9–18mm 1:4.0–5.6 (€100 bonus): Weighing a tiny 155g and featuring a total length of just 49mm, this ultra wide angle lens with an extremely fast contrast AF adds a new dimension to photographers wanting to travel light. 35mm. equivalent: 18-36mm.
• Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14–150mm 1:4.0–5.6 II (€100 bonus): All-in-one, 10.7x zoom convenience. Dust, splash and freeze-proof too, this robust lens is just the shot for photographers looking for a reliable, multifaceted companion. 35mm equivalent: 28-300mm
• Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro (€100 bonus): High precision macro lens with focusing distances from as little as 19cm – and exceptional results to infinity. Features an internal focusing system with floating lenses. Bright 2.8 aperture allows for creative shallow depth of field effects. 35mm equivalent: 120mm.