Canon EF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 IS II USM
Designed with the user in mind, this affordable new lens includes technology to spark creativity and deliver excellent image and video quality from afar. This is the second Canon lens equipped with NANO USM technology, a focusing motor that combines the benefits of a ring USM (ultrasonic motor) for high-speed AF during still photo shooting and lead-screw type STM (stepping motor) for smooth and quiet video autofocusing (AF). The Canon EF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 IS II USM lens is scheduled to be available in November 2016, for an estimated retail price of $549.99.
Canon EF 70-300mm features
• Lens helps reduce chromatic aberration and delivers outstanding results.
• High-speed autofocus for shooting stills and smooth, near-silent autofocus when shooting video.
• New Lens Information Display shows focusing distance, focal length and shake amount.
• Image Stabilizer effect at up-to-4 stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
• Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
• Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.