Samsung GPS sports band and cord-free fitness earbud
Samsung launches Gear Fit 2 and the Gear Icon X : Samsung Electronics continued its expansion in the fitness wearable market with the global unveiling of the Gear Fit 2 and the Gear Icon X. Each Samsung product is designed with consumers’ fitness needs in mind, and includes features such as precise tracking technology and a standalone music player to provide users with the optimal fitness experience. The Samsung Gear Fit 2 features an embedded GPS and a heart rate monitor (HRM) that offer accurate and robust fitness tracking and measurement, while providing instant feedback on the user's workout. The Samsung Gear Icon X are truly cord-free earbuds that can track fitness information and provide users with feedback on their running performance.
Samsung Gear Fit 2 features
• Features an ergonomic, sleek and slim design for comfortable everyday use.
• Provides a Super AMOLED curved display with a high-resolution color touchscreen.
• Embedded GPS and HRM sensor for accurate data tracking of activities that fit any lifestyle.
• With Auto Activity Tracking feature, users won’t have to manually activate the sports band.
• Enables easy transfer of fitness data between S Health and other select fitness applications.
• Music player enables users to actively workout with motivation without the need of a smartphone.
Samsung Gear Icon X
• Provides a lightweight, secure and comfortable fit with three different sizes of eartips and wingtips
• Enables tracking of fitness data such as distance, speed, duration, heart rate and calories burned.
• Includes a Voice Guide feature that provides instant voice feedback on the user’s workout progress
• With Bluetooth capability and an internal storage that can play up to 1,000 MP3s.
• Users can simply tap or swipe the earbuds to easily control the music.
Samsung Gear products
Both the Gear Fit 2 and Gear Icon X are optimized to benefit users’ various fitness levels, whether they are training for a marathon or taking a daily stroll through the neighborhood. The Samsung Gear Fit 2 will be available beginning June 10, 2016 and the Gear Icon X will be available beginning in Q3 2016.