Fujifilm XP90 FinePix camera : The Fujifilm FinePix XP90 compact camera comes equipped with wireless functionality for remote shooting with the free Camera Remote app. Just press the dedicated Wi-Fi button on the FinePix camera to make the most of the camera's wireless functionality, which not only includes shooting remotely from a device, but also zooming in or out to fine-tune compositions and shoot movies. The outdoor camera features a 3-inch 920K high-definition LCD display and a 5x optical zoom lens. In addition to remote shooting, the XP90's wireless connectivity also allows users to select images or movies to be transferred to a smartphone, tablet, or Personal Computer.
Fujifilm XP90 camera features
The Fujifilm XP90 digital camera offers Full HD movie capture (1920 x 1080 pixel) and it has Scene Recognition for optimum settings and Advanced Filters to create eye-catching effects. Wind noise - often a problem with outdoor movie recording - is reduced by selecting the Wind Filter setting. Recording the movies themselves is simple with the dedicated movie button and there are even some in-camera editing functions, including Movie Trimming for removal of unwanted sections and Movie Join which combines separate movies into one file.
Fujifilm FinePix XP90 features
• 16.4 megapixel 1/2.3” inch BSI CMOS sensor
• 5x optical zoom with 28mm wide-angle
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) capture
• Optical Image Stabilisation
• Waterproof to 50ft/15m
• Shockproof to 5.8ft/1.75m
• Freezeproof to 14°F/-10°C
• Dustproof camera housing
• Full HD movie capture
• Interval Timer Shooting
• Time-Lapse Movie function
• Wireless connectivity
• 11 Advanced Art Filters
• Motion Panorama 360°
Time-Lapse Video function
In addition, the FinePix XP90 camera also comes equipped with an Interval Timer for shooting images at set intervals of 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 60 seconds, 30 seconds and 15 seconds and a Time-Lapse Video function, which automatically converts the sequences of images into a video. These two functions allow for capturing transitions, such as sunsets or flowers opening. Frame rates of 10 fps, 30fps or 60fps can be selected along with 3 different types of movie size, including Full HD.
Further picture-taking versatility is offered by the Scene Recognition mode that quickly assesses the scene being photographed before optimizing focus, exposure and shutter speed settings for the best possible result. Underwater and underwater macro functions are also available, underlining the XP90's all-action credentials. Further creativity is offered by 11 Advanced Filter functions (see list below), while multi-frame processing is used to capture two or more shots for a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image that preserves detail in both shadows and highlights. Finally, the Motion Panorama 360° function offers the chance to capture superb panoramic shots at the touch of a button.
Fujifilm advanced camera filters
• Sketch creates line-drawing-like pictures
• Pop Color emphasizes contrast and color saturation
• Soft Focus creates an overall soft look to the images
• High-Key enhances brightness and reduces contrast to lighten tones
• Toy Camera creates a shaded border as if the picture was taken on a toy camera
• Miniature blurs the top and bottom of the frame for a miniature effect
• Cross Screen creates starbursts on bright objects
• Dynamic Tone creates a vibrant, high contrast effect
• Fish-Eye gives a fish-eye effect
• Low-Key darkens tones
• Partial Color