Ilse Jurriën : December 21th 2013 - 10:10 CET
|Fujifilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm lens : Fujifilm Corporation is proud to announce the launch of the Fujinon XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS lens compatible with all Fujifilm X mount compact system cameras. The new Fujinon XF lens is a 2.4x zoom lens - equivalent to 15-36mm in 35mm format. Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with maximum detail from the foreground to the far distance. The Fujifilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm also comes into its own when shooting interiors, making small rooms look more impressive, while the maximum F4.0 aperture that is available throughout the zoom range, enables handheld shooting even in low light conditions. |
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm
Fujifilm’s introduction of the Fujinon XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS means its X mount series can now boast (in 35mm equivalent) focal length options ranging from 15mm to 350mm.
Fujifilm Fujinon XF10-24mm features
• Newly designed optical system with 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses which maximize performance of the X-Trans sensor.
• Optical Image Stabilisation which boosts the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light.
• Ghosting is minimized by Fujifilm’s unique HT-EBC multi-layer coating that is applied to all sides.
• A newly developed coating has been added to the reverse side of the front lens in the XF 10-24 composition to further reduce the ghosting that typically occurs when using deep concave lenses.
• Enhanced resolving power at all apertures when used in-conjunction with an X-series camera that incorporates a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function.
• Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps to create smooth and round bokeh effects.
• The ability to shoot at an aperture of F4.0 from the lens’ ultra-wide 15mm focal length to 36mm.
• A minimum working distance of 24cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
• Its high-speed AF is achieved via its inner focusing system which drives smaller lenses in the middle or rear lens groups without moving the larger lenses in the front lens groups
• Thanks to light weight internal lenses and the addition of a stepping motor, the XF10-24mm lens is also very quiet to use.
• With its precision-made, responsive, and finely-tuned metal aperture and focus rings, you are ensured a superb handling experience.
Fujifilm XF 10-24mm price & availability
• Price : 999,- Euro
• Availability : March 2014